ADVERTISEMENT

Quade Green transferring from UK?

Can we start a petition to get Pitino back to UK? BBN would burn that state to the ground.

Not if he was winning.....he would be the greatest ever.
Just like the guy from Memphis that they called a sleaze when he was there. The difference is, Pitino can actually coach

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Quinn Cook a comparison to Green as far as skill sets? I thought I recall that being the case.

I believe UK gets who they want. If they wanted they would be playing or coaching them and that includes greats as Lew Alcindor, Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Kobe Bryant , Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell , Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Shaquel O'Neal , Oscar Robertson any player that ever played at Duke, Coach K, dean smith and all the great ones. If UK had wanted them then they would have been at UK. UK didn't want any of them including Zion Williamson. That's why no of the above mentioned never was at UK. Because UK didn't want them. You are right in what you have to say. JC Cats. I think I've met you or your wife in person before Have you ever lived in N.C. If so go the thread about opposing fans interactions and read my post. Is that you guys I'm talking about. OFC
Nope never lived in North Carolina. Divorced. Have a GF though. That is our Mantra, Zion is ours, if he doesn't sign, well then we say we backed off because we didn't want him lol.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Quinn Cook a comparison to Green as far as skill sets? I thought I recall that being the case.
Yes. Very very similar. Both undersized 2 guards who aren’t really point guards, but have the size of a point guard. Both great shooters.

Reactions: dbav
Not if he was winning.....he would be the greatest ever.
Just like the guy from Memphis that they called a sleaze when he was there. The difference is, Pitino can actually coach
Probably true, honestly.

Nope never lived in North Carolina. Divorced. Have a GF though. That is our Mantra, Zion is ours, if he doesn't sign, well then we say we backed off because we didn't want him lol.

I could have swore I met you before. These folks were just like you. One question though. Why didn't UK want Alcindor, Jordan, Bird and the latest thing I heard was back in the day Pistol Pete wanted to play at UK. Begged to come. Said his dad would give up his job at LSU and become a season ticket holder at UK. Pete was told his services wasn't needed at if they were he would have been scoring 65 ppg at UK. Maybe you can verify this with some of the long time UK fans that are in the know. OFC

Yes. Very very similar. Both undersized 2 guards who aren’t really point guards, but have the size of a point guard. Both great shooters.

So it sounds like the attitude is different then? I recall Quinn improving in a lot of areas he was considered weak in coming in. Hopefully Quade finds a place where he can settle in and do the same.

Reactions: skysdad
If UK hired him they would forget about everything bad they ever said about him....before Pitino signed the contract.
Nah, I think they'd be outraged at first. Then ,like DukefanKY said, all would be forgiven once they started winning. BBN may have not liked Cal while he was at Memphis, but they hate Pitino.

Reactions: skysdad
I could have swore I met you before. These folks were just like you. One question though. Why didn't UK want Alcindor, Jordan, Bird and the latest thing I heard was back in the day Pistol Pete wanted to play at UK. Begged to come. Said his dad would give up his job at LSU and become a season ticket holder at UK. Pete was told his services wasn't needed at if they were he would have been scoring 65 ppg at UK. Maybe you can verify this with some of the long time UK fans that are in the know. OFC
Dude, I was speaking tongue in cheek, but I think you knew that! No I am not UNC fan in Ky, that dude is a UNC fan. You say those folks were just like me. You have no clue what I am like. You got us early, but there is still a lot of basketball to be played, let's see how it plays out

You got us early, but there is still a lot of basketball to be played, let's see how it plays out
We won 118-84 and it could have been worse than that. We didn't just "get" you guys early. If we "got" you, than I'd assume we won by a few points.

We absolutely embarassed you guys in front of a national audience, in an arena that consisted of 85% UK fans. We "killed" your program may be a better way of putting things. Just my opinion though.

We won 118-84 and it could have been worse than that. We didn't just "get" you guys early. If we "got" you, than I'd assume we won by a few points.

We absolutely embarassed you guys in front of a national audience, in an arena that consisted of 85% UK fans. We "killed" your program may be a better way of putting things. Just my opinion though.

His post meant "we hope someone esle knocks you out of the NCAAT before we have to play you again."

Lol, killed is a mighty strong way to put it. We beat KU like 150-90 once but they bounced back, we will be back. I don't expect a title this year but we will get better

Seriously dude, you got killed. The only reason the score was that close is because your starters were playing against our second string for the last 10 minutes of the game.

Seriously dude, you got killed. The only reason the score was that close is because your starters were playing against our second string for the last 10 minutes of the game.
And got alot of their points at the FT line also!

Reactions: dbav
If UK can beat UNC then you can say they are getting better. If not, still in the “It’s Only December”phase that happens annually now.

Quade turned the ball over a lot this season. Played terrible defense too. As a UK fan I hated to see him go but he had to do what was best for him. I would have liked to see him stay around a few more years though.

I haven’t watched UNC at all this year. Hopefully we play good and beat them. Other than your team we haven’t really played anybody thats any good at this point in the season, IMO

Lol, killed is a mighty strong way to put it. We beat KU like 150-90 once but they bounced back, we will be back. I don't expect a title this year but we will get better

We stomped that ass so bad that Quade Green has decided to abandon his original plan of transferring to his home school Syracuse and is now going to Washington. Kid couldn’t stand the thought of getting curb stomped 2 times per season for his next 2-3 years of college ball by Duke if he came to the ACC. That’s about as far as you can run without leaving the lower 48.

Reactions: JC CATS
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT