ADVERTISEMENT

Princeton....

Showenuff

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2006
We are going to come out hitting on all cylinders. Our kids are chomping at the bit to play. It's gonna be a highlight extravaganza .

We are going to come out hitting on all cylinders. Our kids are chomping at the bit to play. It's gonna be a highlight extravaganza .

Whether it’s just an absolute blowout extravaganza will come down to 2 things on defense. Not letting them get off open 3s and shutting down those pick and roll plays where they end up with wide open guys running back cuts to the rim for wide open layups.

They’ll want to run their offense as slow as possible while getting a good shot, and we will need to continue to speed them up by getting a bunch of steals and running with the ball. We shouldn’t have any problems scoring against them, but our defense will determine if we cover the line at all, by a little or a lot.

Whether it’s just an absolute blowout extravaganza will come down to 2 things on defense. Not letting them get off open 3s and shutting down those pick and roll plays where they end up with wide open guys running back cuts to the rim for wide open layups.

They’ll want to run their offense as slow as possible while getting a good shot, and we will need to continue to speed them up by getting a bunch of steals and running with the ball. We shouldn’t have any problems scoring against them, but our defense will determine if we cover the line at all, by a little or a lot.

I’m almost positive we will fill court press them especially early to speed them up

All I care about is our defense to continue to force turnovers and not give up open 3's. We do those 2 things...it'll be a dunk-fest tonight.

Reactions: Showenuff
I hear Princeton did a Gofundme to get Bill Bradley to the game in an orange Speedo. :eek:

Reactions: dukehokie
Lol so much for this one. We couldn’t hit an ocean. But we are blowing them out now and that’s really all hat matters

Lol so much for this one. We couldn’t hit an ocean. But we are blowing them out now and that’s really all hat matters
I wish we could start games with10 minutes to go in the 1st half in a full sweat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT