ADVERTISEMENT

Predict the top 4 seeds in each region.

If the zags don’t get a one seed, then more than likely if Michigan State beats Michigan, they will get the one seed

I'm notoriously bad at predictions, but I'll give it a shot.

East: UVA, Michigan, Houston, Wisconsin
South: UNC, Wofford, Elon, Manchester United
Midwest: Duke, 1992 Dream Team, 85-86 Celtics, 86-87 Lakers
West: Gonzaga, UK, Texas Tech, FSU

As I was being silly, Aherns went down with a nasty looking ankle injury for Mich. St. I hope he's OK, but he was in tremendous pain.

Watching the SEC and Big 10 tourneys. I'll take any of these 3 as the 2 all day every day. Would prefer MSU first ... Then probably Tenn / Mich.

I'm notoriously bad at predictions, but I'll give it a shot.

East: UVA, Michigan, Houston, Wisconsin
South: UNC, Wofford, Elon, Manchester United
Midwest: Duke, 1992 Dream Team, 85-86 Celtics, 86-87 Lakers
West: Gonzaga, UK, Texas Tech, FSU

As I was being silly, Aherns went down with a nasty looking ankle injury for Mich. St. I hope he's OK, but he was in tremendous pain.
If that were the case, uk fans would still say we have a cupcake region

Watching the SEC and Big 10 tourneys. I'll take any of these 3 as the 2 all day every day. Would prefer MSU first ... Then probably Tenn / Mich.

I haven't even watched an entire Mich State game this year, but I always get nervous playing them because we have owned them for so long that the law of averages says at some point, they beat us......however. The law of averages doesn't have Zion on its team!!!

I haven't even watched an entire Mich State game this year, but I always get nervous playing them because we have owned them for so long that the law of averages says at some point, they beat us......however. The law of averages doesn't have Zion on its team!!!
I would be thrilled if Michigan State was our 2 seed. If Michigan State and Duke made it to the elite eight, I think Michigan State would do more of the trembling than we would!

I would be thrilled if Michigan State was our 2 seed. If Michigan State and Duke made it to the elite eight, I think Michigan State would do more of the trembling than we would!

Oh absolutely. I would be very confident in that game. But if you throw enough pieces of rice at a coke bottle, one is eventually gonna go in out of pure luck!!!

Duke is too much athlete for either of the big 10 teams and Jones would turn ST over all day long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT