ADVERTISEMENT

Pre- Coach K players

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Topps coach gave me the idea of this thread. What I would like to see is all of your who will remember pre- Coach K players which be mainly OFC members is to name one player per post you remember that brings you back to that time,. He doesn't need to be an All-American or all ACC just a player you remember. Some players name will not be recognized by many but may I suggest if you don't know who it is just google it. There may even be some players that I don't recognize myself so I intend to google that player. It is important that we as Duke fans know our heritage and history. Duke just did not pop up 36 years ago but the last 36 have been glory.

My first player is a guy named Tony Barone. OFC

Last edited:
Topps coach gave me the idea of this thread. What I would like to see is all of your who will remember pre-K players which be mainly OFC members is to name one player per post you remember that brings you back to that time,. He doesn't need to be an All-American or all ACC just a player you remember. Some players name will not be recognized by many but may I suggest if you don't know who it is just google it. There may even be some players that I don't recognize myself so I intend to google that player. It is important that we as Duke fans know our heritage and history. Duke just did not pop up 36 years ago but the last 36 have been glory.

My first player is a guy named Tony Barone. OFC

I was really hoping this thread would be about preschoolers.

Paul Fox OFC

Correction of Mike Tissaw.

Last edited:
Reactions: tison31
Steve Vacendak. Would have picked Verga still my all time favorite.Anyone know if you can buy tapes of his games

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
Anybody here pre-Cameron? :D

No one chose G-Man?

Gminski

Obviously far before my time, but I love Ed Koffenberger's story. A truly great gift from UNC. ;)

One of my all time favorites, Kenny Dennard, but he played for Coach K his senior season.

Chris Redding

Heyman25 would be filling this thread up. we need you Butch. You add to this board. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT