ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: You have to pick a winner.

Hypothetical Final Four. Choose a champion.

• UCONN

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maryland

Votes: 19 43.2%

• Total voters
Wow......I haven't voted yet.
This is TOUGH!!!

I am NOT picking ky
I can't stand The thought of Maryland
If I pick unc, I have a feeling I am getting banned!!
I guess for me, the lesser of the 4 evils is gonna be uconn.....and that turns my stomach as well.

I am going with coaching -- Hurley. Won't want to be on the other side of a Hurley.
I see that angle, but it would tie UCONN with Duke at 5 championships. As much as I hate it, I gotta go with Maryland. Pardon me while I go vomit. I already regret stealing this thread idea.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I didn't think about the fact that UConn would be tied with us, so I have exercised my right, as given by the poll, to change my vote. I have now voted for the twerps also....

Reactions: FearTheBeard
The upside to Maryland winning is every couch in College Park would get burned and they’d have to sit on the floor. Also, all dumpsters would be ruined from fires so trash would build up causing the city to stink even more. Finally, a bunch of twerpy douches would get arrested for rioting and go sit in a cell with hardened criminals.

The upside to Maryland winning is every couch in College Park would get burned and they’d have to sit on the floor. Also, all dumpsters would be ruined from fires so trash would build up causing the city to stink even more. Finally, a bunch of twerpy douches would get arrested for rioting and go sit in a cell with hardened criminals.

Love it when a plan comes together.

OFC

I have to go with Maryland. Hate doing it, but UConn has cost us 2 titles.
Maryland knows they’re our little brother, even if they win another title.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I don't consider Danny Hurley to be a Duke Hurley.

I'd go with Maryland also, but I'd have to read about it in the morning because I wouldn't watch that Final Four.

I’d rather see another thread on Mac McClung. This is terrible.

Learn a lesson, don’t steal anything from those idiots at RR. Haha.
I must of missed the Mac McClung drama becuase I made a Mac McCloung thread not to long ago and it got deleted immediately. Lol I still don’t know why. He’s good.

Better options would be...

Tooth picks under the finger nails.
Walking down a hallway barefoot full of Legos and hot wheel cars.
Paper cut with lemon juice poured on it.
Being wrapped in fiberglass insulation buck naked.

There's really only two ways you can vote here. UNC is obviously out, as is UK. Now it just comes down to the lesser of two evils.

UConn is pretty much irrelevant these days. Maryland has had a few decent teams. I voted for the Terps, but I'm not proud of it.

There's really only two ways you can vote here. UNC is obviously out, as is UK. Now it just comes down to the lesser of two evils.

UConn is pretty much irrelevant these days. Maryland has had a few decent teams. I voted for the Terps, but I'm not proud of it.
Same just bc i don’t want them having 5. UCONN is the Brooks Koepka of CBB, all they do is win majors but not really relevant/in contention outside of that

NO. NO I DONT. I WONT AND NOBODY CAN MAKE ME! Normally, I am much more agreeable. I believe in reasonable compromise. Not here.

Wow......I haven't voted yet.
This is TOUGH!!!

I am NOT picking ky
I can't stand The thought of Maryland
If I pick unc, I have a feeling I am getting banned!!
I guess for me, the lesser of the 4 evils is gonna be uconn.....and that turns my stomach as well.
I picked UK, I live in Kentucky and have quite a few good buddies who are UK fans, so at least they’d be happy.

I picked UK, I live in Kentucky and have quite a few good buddies who are UK fans, so at least they’d be happy.
h1AC62A20

Even newborns are shocked by this response.

Reactions: Shatterthesky22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT