ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Gameball Grayson Allen vs. Wake Forest

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Fun game to watch.

Unfortunately Okafor for the first time does not make my poll and his first game without double digits.

This thread title
laugh.r191677.gif
Well-played!

Grayson hands down. He single handedly outscored Wake Forest in the first half. He was on fire tonight "NBA Jam style"

Originally posted by Neners:
This thread title
laugh.r191677.gif
Well-played!
x2
Great job, Phil!!!

Justise got us rolling, but with a performance like this...got to go with Grayson!

OFC

Originally posted by OldasdirtDevil:
Originally posted by Neners:
This thread title
laugh.r191677.gif
Well-played!
x2
Great job, Phil!!!

Justise got us rolling, but with a performance like this...got to go with Grayson!

OFC
+1 more

Nicely done!

The only silver lining to this Sulaimon mess, is that it's given Grayson Allen a change to blossom much sooner than expected. The kid could be special.

Grayson Allen. Guess that was the "zone" ball players talking about being in sometimes!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Hopefully Grayson can carry forward last night's performance into the postseason. While he's obviously not about to become a primary scorer on this squad, I do think it could be a huge boon for the team if he can offer a more consistent scoring punch off the bunch -- particularly on a night where Matt Jones is missing. If we can get Quinn's minutes down from 40 to even about 35 b/c of Grayson's improved play of late, that would make both the team and Quinn better.

I voted for Allen but if Winslow doesn't turn his ankle, he could have flirted with a quadruple double. He was playing awesome.

Loved that game last night. Okafor got some rest, Cook got to go out on senior night in style and Allen opened some eyes.

Grayson Allen! Hope this is just the start of his improved play! That will be a big boost for our title shot!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT