ADVERTISEMENT

Pay the Ref Fund...Fundraiser

Mac9192

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 25, 2017
Saturday night, at The Cutting Board Restaurant in Burlington, Devils Illustrated will be hosting the First Annual Date Auction. (It will probably be the last as well)

Some of our most popular posters will donate their bodies in hopes of helping the Duke basketball team just before our rigorous conference play begins.
Women will come from all over, and possibly win a date with one of our message board warriors. They might spend big $$. They will be served potted meat on sticks as an aphrodisiac.

Some of the names we hope are on the auction block are Topps, Hart, DukefanKy, Dukedenver, Pisgah, QC, Ipsy, and Sky.
QC is also bringing a sedative, that will in all likelihood have to be used on Ipsy, to keep him somewhat under control.

Please sign up below. Your sacrifice for this good cause is very beneficial for the success of our beloved basketball team.

Wonderful CAUSE! I know Sky has taken the PTR fund on annually for years and I am sure he appreciates the contribution! Can hardly wait to get there and see the lovlies enjoying their potted meat! Btw, I will bring some extra ENSURE for my fellow OFC colleagues for added "get up and go!!"

Cuttin The Rug on DI board auction nite w/lovely ladies at Cutting Board!!! OFC

Saturday night, at The Cutting Board Restaurant in Burlington, Devils Illustrated will be hosting the First Annual Date Auction. (It will probably be the last as well)

Some of our most popular posters will donate their bodies in hopes of helping the Duke basketball team just before our rigorous conference play begins.
Women will come from all over, and possibly win a date with one of our message board warriors. They might spend big $$. They will be served potted meat on sticks as an aphrodisiac.

Some of the names we hope are on the auction block are Topps, Hart, DukefanKy, Dukedenver, Pisgah, QC, Ipsy, and Sky.
QC is also bringing a sedative, that will in all likelihood have to be used on Ipsy, to keep him somewhat under control.

Please sign up below. Your sacrifice for this good cause is very beneficial for the success of our beloved basketball team.

That's the best idea anyone has ever come up with but you can't have something like that without Show. It will literally be show time when that man takes the stage. The best thing is to let him go 1st because the bidding will go through the ceiling or the roof which ever is higher. OFC

Reactions: Showenuff
I hear ya!! I'm not sure how much money this will actually raise!! Maybe we should say the lowest bidder has to go on the date!!

DukefanKY I would think everybody gets bid on and we come out one at a time, is that it Mac????Seems like that way we raise more $$, course like Dukefan says the bids may be really low lol...... OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
DukefanKY I would think everybody gets bid on and we come out one at a time, is that it Mac????Seems like that way we raise more $$, course like Dukefan says the bids may be really low lol...... OFC
Yes, each poster parades out there, one at a time. Bidding then goes, of course, til there’s a highest bidder.
I predict pandemonium when Ipsy comes bouncing out of the back room yelling “Pick n Roll, Pick n Roll, LMAO!!”

We can only hope that big money is spent, and panties are waved.

We need to pray that enough money is taken in to carry us through April.

Reactions: hart2chesson
My wife said because it is such a much needed cause I could enter-----if-----the women were at least my age, assuring no hanky panky would or could take place. She will attend and only bid for me, so Sky, I can hereby assure you 75 cents toward our goal. Hope this will help.

OFC

Oh Mac, by the way....whos supplying the potted meat? I understand its not listed amongst the restaurant items.....

OFC

I gonna have to take myself out of the bidding. It's in my hometown and all the women here know me. It just wouldn't be fair to the rest of you guys. When you got it you got it. OFC

But it's for a good cause....we have a tough schedule and need all the ref money we can get!! We need you to be our headliner!!

But it's for a good cause....we have a tough schedule and need all the ref money we can get!! We need you to be our headliner!!

DukeFanKy I say we start a petition and present it to Sky with thousands of names urging him to participate! We need that ref money!!

OFC

Oh Mac, by the way....whos supplying the potted meat? I understand its not listed amongst the restaurant items.....

OFC
Peckers, of course. They were a little disappointed to hear that Sky was thinking about not participating. I kindly explained to them that the PTRF means so much to him, and they had nothing to worry about. They were told he will rise to the occasion.

Sky, you are an inspiration to all of us sir.

Should be quite an event tonite from what I hear. Lots of our regular posters as you mentioned Mac. Sounds like you've done quite a promotional job.

From my understanding a keg is exclusively on tap of Mich for Denver and DukefanKy.Ensure (spiked for us OFC members of course) will be provided as well for us senior posters (Sky, myself, Topps, etc).

We need everyone available to saunter on stage...Take one for the team! Sky needs $$$$ to finance the PTRF (PAY THE REF FUND). Remember we ran out last year when that Roger Ayres jerk called Wendell for a block vs Kansas.Cannot let that happen again!!!!Be there!

OFC

Last edited:
Dadgummit I thought that check I gave st the first ofc meeting would cover the refs this year.I would have responded sooner but had to take my wife to the emergency room from splitting a guy laughing at the idea that someone would bid to get a date with me

The best thing about the event will be the Swag bag that all DI participants get. It includes several exciting items: Stocking stuffed full of Peckers Potted Meat, the best seller "Why was Sam Silent? Because he knew and so did Roy", a roll of two ply UNCheat diplomas, a full day rental from Fats car service, a brand new baby blue rug that will easily hold all the dirt you wish to sweep under it, a left over time out, a very nice all expense paid trip to your favorite D league city through Hansbrough Travel Service, free gutter cleaning from the Ceiling is the Roof home improvement, autographed John Riek sweat sock. These and many other items to all of our fine participants.

The best thing about the event will be the Swag bag that all DI participants get. It includes several exciting items: Stocking stuffed full of Peckers Potted Meat, the best seller "Why was Sam Silent? Because he knew and so did Roy", a roll of two ply UNCheat diplomas, a full day rental from Fats car service, a brand new baby blue rug that will easily hold all the dirt you wish to sweep under it, a left over time out, a very nice all expense paid trip to your favorite D league city through Hansbrough Travel Service, free gutter cleaning from the Ceiling is the Roof home improvement, autographed John Riek sweat sock. These and many other items to all of our fine participants.

Smash spot-on! Mac wanted to make it a high class event and from all indications here its going to be a rousing success. Ladies have filled the place from all over Alamance County and beyond!

You hit the nail on the head w/the swag bag, the Peckers Potted Meat (Peckers people going all out in their sponsorship efforts), The Silent Sam/Roy thing a big hit, and Tami Hansbrough is here passing out info about the travel service when shes not staring at ceilings and roofs. Bidding starts at 9pm!!!

OFC

Smash spot-on! Mac wanted to make it a high class event and from all indications here its going to be a rousing success. Ladies have filled the place from all over Alamance County and beyond!

You hit the nail on the head w/the swag bag, the Peckers Potted Meat (Peckers people going all out in their sponsorship efforts), The Silent Sam/Roy thing a big hit, and Tami Hansbrough is here passing out info about the travel service when shes not staring at ceilings and roofs. Bidding starts at 9pm!!!

OFC
Let’s have Gary run through the agenda for the event to ensure no “blown opportunities” or “blown items” for the swag bags....

Really expect the women to write some big checks, especially when they see the men strutting out. Duluth underwear has our guys sporting their newest line.

Duluth fully expects that once the women see what they will be seeing, panties will be thrown onto the stage.
Plus, our ofc’s are wearing a legendary cologne: Grunt. And it will make the women do exactly that.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
I tell ya this is a riot....No tv cameras allowed because the women didnt want their hubbys to see them. Perhaps Dirt can come up with a drawing of the festivities....

OFC

Reactions: Mac9192
Total pandemonium. Can hardly hear myself think. Topps wasn’t messing around. Several women passed out when he strutted out to Clarence Carter’s classic. He had it timed that the words “Stroke it to the left” where he did a backflip. Oxygen had to be administered to several women.
Stay tuned for more info. Word is Hart is coming out to MC Hammer’s “Can’t Touch This.”

If that happens, the paramedics may have to be called.

Total pandemonium. Can hardly hear myself think. Topps wasn’t messing around. Several women passed out when he strutted out to Clarence Carter’s classic. He had it timed that the words “Stroke it to the left” where he did a backflip. Oxygen had to be administered to several women.
Stay tuned for more info. Word is Hart is coming out to MC Hammer’s “Can’t Touch This.”

If that happens, the paramedics may have to be called.

That should bring the house down!!! Any word on how much has been raised for Pay The Refs Fund yet Mac?

OFC

That should bring the house down!!! Any word on how much has been raised for Pay The Refs Fund yet Mac?

OFC
Exact amount is not in yet. DI was set for a couple years before the main prize, Sky, took the stage. A lady who stayed hidden, bid an astronomical amount on him. He was then ushered out by 2 large men in light blue suits, with one of them looking a lot like Tyler Hansbrough. It was real weird.
They opened the back door to a dark limo, and Sky ‘flopped’ onto the back seat. The lady then said to Tyler, “Let’s go son!”
Then the limo fled out of the parking lot, spinning tires.
I could have sworn I heard squealing from inside.
Let’s pray Sky is alright.

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
Exact amount is not in yet. DI was set for a couple years before the main prize, Sky, took the stage. A lady who stayed hidden, bid an astronomical amount on him. He was then ushered out by 2 large men in light blue suits, with one of them looking a lot like Tyler Hansbrough. It was real weird.
They opened the back door to a dark limo, and Sky ‘flopped’ onto the back seat. The lady then said to Tyler, “Let’s go son!”

Sounds like Tami is at it again obviously....Shes got big bucks from "working" in that UNC Dental School and apparently dug deep in her pockets to outbid others!

Good news that the event was a success and set the PTRF up for next several years!

OFC

LOL. That's some finny stuff and it sounds like something that would come out of my mind. I often think if there are people who really believe there is a PTRF. The thing is every time Duke wins especially when we beat unc cheat that we do pay the refs. The games they have lost because of refs is approaching 800 and with some luck and bad officiating 800 could come this year. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT