ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

Not many games of interest tonight. Good day of college football. Washington Huskies play Texas. Syracuse lost to Minnesota. Duke beat UCF in their bowl game and North Carolina loses a last second heartbreaker to Oregon. :) Tomorrow Notre Dame plays South Carolina and UCLA plays Pitt in football.
Bob Mychisin says that ACC rivals Nc State and Maryland square off tomorrow as well… Newsflash Bob..

Reactions: christophero
Not many games of interest tonight. Good day of college football. Washington Huskies play Texas. Syracuse lost to Minnesota. Duke beat UCF in their bowl game and North Carolina loses a last second heartbreaker to Oregon. :) Tomorrow Notre Dame plays South Carolina and UCLA plays Pitt in football.
Acc 4 and 2 now Nc St needs to win cus I don’t like Pitts chances. Clemson got a shot

Washington with a nice win against former coach Sark and Texas. Huskies went for it on 4th and 1 from their own 34 and make it in the 3rd quarter. They then scored a TD. Gutsy call.

Eh I think we can beat Pitt at home. But it won't be easy. Clemson is looking pretty good. They are 11-3 I think.

Football scores TCU 21 Michigan 6 at the half.
Alabama wins easily over Kansas State.
Iowa shuts out Kentucky
Wow TCU up 34-16. Proving the doubters wrong.
Michigan comes storming back! Holy cow. 41-38.
Now 48-38. This game is crazy.
51-38 TCU. Michigan needs a TD
Holy cow Michigan can win this with a TD
TCU hangs on. Great game.

Last edited:
Both of the playoff games were good! Georgia stole one at the end with a remarkable comeback. I think Ohio State's coach being overly aggressive hurt them. Plus, that was one of the worst kicks I have ever seen.

Honestly college basketball is terrible not 1 good team . NBA has destroyed the game. I remember when everyone talk about college basketball no one cares anymore thats because the product is so bad .

Honestly college basketball is terrible not 1 good team . NBA has destroyed the game. I remember when everyone talk about college basketball no one cares anymore thats because the product is so bad .
Or is it because college basketball has become nothing more then another version of the gleague. No one talks about it because the players continue to change and they will be talking about them more when they go to the league .
That and there hasn’t been a dominate college team in a while

Reactions: Player2020
Can Wake redeem what has been a very trying evening for Duke fans? Only down 3....

3 interesting games out west. Arizona beats Washington by 2. UCLA beats USC by 2. Former Duke commit Boogie Ellis had 10 points and 5 assists for USC. Yes he's still playing. I think he was in the Moore/Hurt class and decommitted when Tre Jones decided to return. Gonzaga survives San Francisco by 2. Zags now 13-3 after a slow start. Hurt would be a senior. Think we could use his shooting this year?

Last edited:
FSU beats GT. UNC beats ND. Michigan about to go to 10-5 if they lose to MSU. They are down 9.

Syracuse trailing Virginia. Cuse loses and drops to 10-6. Michigan loses to MSU and drops to 9-6. Enjoy the NIT Joey. MSU now 11-4 after a slow start. Clemson beats Pitt. Pitt now 11-5. My alma mater St. John's drops to 11-6 after a loss to Providence. U Conn beats Creighton to drop them to 9-7. Kentucky now 10-5. We needed this win today a lot of 10-5 type teams out there now.

Last edited:
Bengals are taking care of business they lead the Ravens 27-10. Could this be their year? D has looked stout lately. The Steelers are winning and may get a wild card. I'm not sure I like the idea of playing Pittsburgh in the opening round. (they have owned us over the years)
Miami won so Steelers eliminated. Bengals play the Ravens in the opening round.

Last edited:
Bengals are taking care of business they lead the Ravens 27-10. Could this be their year? D has looked stout lately. The Steelers are winning and may get a wild card. I'm not sure I like the idea of playing Pittsburgh in the opening round. (they have owned us over the years)
Miami won so Steelers eliminated. Bengals play the Ravens in the opening round.
Only the chiefs can beat Cincy. Burrow is a generational talent who has gotten in the head of Mahomes

Packers get last wildcard if they beat the Lions tonight. Otherwise, Seattle gets in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT