ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

Creighton loses its 6th straight. Unless they win their conference tournament they will likely miss the tournament after being a preseason top 10 team. Indiana getting exposed a bit by Kansas, although it is still early. Rutgers leads Wake Forest by 20! Gonzaga leads Alabama by 5 in the first half.

Last edited:
Wake are down 22 with under 2 left. Not sure what that means for our game. They don't look good, but that doesn't seem to stop teams from playing out of their minds against us. Still; it's a game we should win. We need Roach back for that game. If Roach is not hobbled I think we win.

Gonzaga up 5 at halftime at Alabama. This would be a good road win if they hang on. Timme having a big game with 16 points. Wow Zags up 10 now. Timme with 27 and 10 with 8 to go. Zags might hang 100 on Alabama. Alabama creeping back in it. Zags win by 10 and hit 100. Virginia trails Houston by 10.

Last edited:
Virginia goes down. OSU UNC to overtime. Vikings come back from 33 down to beat Colts in the largest NFL comeback ever. St. John's beats FSU. FSU now 3-10. Yikes.

tOSU totally mismanaged the last 2 seconds of the game...awful coaching...snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

Kentucky UCLA underway. 17-11 Bruins. UCLA now up 10. Now 31-18.

Last edited:
35-27 UCLA at the half. Jaquez is a stud. 10 and 7 at the half. He reminds me of Singler. 2 point game now.

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
35-27 UCLA at the half. Jaquez is a stud. 10 and 7 at the half. He reminds me of Singler. 2 point game now.
[/QUOTE

He really is good and I agree about Singler. There are so many really good players in the college game today. Too many to keep up with and follow. OFC

Reactions: christophero
Ohio State choked big time at the end of regulation and end of overtime, but make no mistake UNC is a solid team. I see a couple tough games against them and I suspect they will make a run in the NC tourney. They have a lot of talent and experience.

UVA is the same ole same ole. When they get into a shootout they can’t keep up. Clark will go all out Steph Curry on us. Mark it.

They will hit 10 3s against us for sure. Still- they don't look that good. Just looked at their schedule thus far....yikes
Yup. Caught some of their last shot win against App St. Could be worse than Fsu prob not as bad as Louisville

Will they stop showing ol' Huckleberry. Annoying
He’s like that friends mom the Helicopter Mom, that had to come to the school to talk to the teacher every time you turned around there she was like a bad penny

Different sport, but that backwards lateral by the Patriots that was intercepted and run in for the winning score was the dumbest play I've ever seen. And I played little league football. There was a great shot of a Patriots lineman jogging past him giving him the stink eye. I actually feel bad for him; this one will be replayed endlessly.

Last edited:
Different sport, but that backwards lateral by the Patriots that was intercepted and run in for the winning score was the dumbest play I've ever seen. And I played little league football. There was a great shot of a Patriots lineman jogging past him giving him the stink eye. I actually feel bad for him; this one will be replayed endlessly.
As a Raiders fan, I am ecstatic—the first victory over those asshats in 20 years. I love how it happened.

Reactions: christophero
Syracuse loses to Pitt at the Dome. Pitt is 2-0 in the ACC and ahead of us. Merry Christmas. Bad loss for the Cuse, who drop to 8-5.

North Carolina beats Michigan. Reports of their demise are premature, unfortunately.

Last edited:
North Carolina beats Michigan. Reports of their demise are premature, unfortunately.
They struggled with a not so good Michigan team (with ref support, of course). Bacot had at least 8 fouls but only 4 “counted”. Regardless they’re still a top 25 team, but nowhere as good as they were hyped to be. Manek was far more important than they may have realized.

@RaulJones laugh away, clown. But as I expected, you can’t refute my spot-on call: UNC isn’t as good as last year😊

Did you see that sweater he had on? Has to be the butt ugliest thing I have ever seen him wear. He must think he is a dapper dresser. OFC
That looked straight out of the 50s Sky. He sure doesn't dress to impress when he's with "Wander." What a CLOWN!!! OFC

Reactions: KDSTONE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT