ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

Arizona beats Indiana by 14. Arizona looks pretty good. They have some Euro guys.

For sure but all the facts to to come out. We've seen what happens when it doesn't however sounds pretty serious. The time of night is concering. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm sleeping at that time. Seems like when things like this happens it's always after midnight. OFC

Reactions: KDSTONE
For sure but all the facts to to come out. We've seen what happens when it doesn't however sounds pretty serious. The time of night is concering. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm sleeping at that time. Seems like when things like this happens it's always after midnight. OFC
His attorney saying that the complainant wants him released and he should never have been arrested. I wonder if his wife called 911 or if it was a neighbor. That time of the am is closer to when most people his age get up than go to sleep. He was choking her it sounds like.

Got immense enjoyment from watching the Twerps lose at home to Tennessee. My complete hate for that bunch of a$$holes (students, fans, players, coaches included) has not diminished one bit from when they were in the ACC. Don't know if I hate them worse than the Cheats, but it is damn close.

OFC

Coach Mike Leach in hospice after suffering major heart attack. Doesn't look good.

He coached Washington State as well and had some really good teams. They really haven't been good since he left.

His attorney saying that the complainant wants him released and he should never have been arrested. I wonder if his wife called 911 or if it was a neighbor. That time of the am is closer to when most people his age get up than go to sleep. He was choking her it sounds like.
I believe it said the call came in at 12:15 am. The accuser may be having second thoughts now but when the cops showed up they accused him of strangling them.

Beard suspended without pay. The stuff I'm hearing is bad He's done if true.
What I read, he told the police he wasn’t the primary aggressor, but refused to show them the audio recording he claimed to have. So just based off of that, he’s coached his last game at Texas, imo.

That may be the best outcome for him.

Reactions: christophero
Texas hangs on to beat Rice in OT. Creighton leads Arizona State late. Syracuse beats Monmouth. Cuse is playing much better the past 4 games. Judah Mintz Syracuse's freshman PG had 24 points.

That UCLA Kentucky game should be good. Bona, the UCLA freshman center, is having a good year. He had 14 points. He is very strong and physical.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanTheDukeFan1982
Singleton and Clark were their leading scorers last night. They are deep on the wings. Indiana plays Kansas Saturday. Gonzaga plays Alabama. Virginia plays Houston. UNC plays Ohio State. Tennessee plays Arizona. St. John's play Louisville. My alma mater SJU are 9-1.

Singleton and Clark were their leading scorers last night. They are deep on the wings. Indiana plays Kansas Saturday. Gonzaga plays Alabama. Virginia plays Houston. UNC plays Ohio State. Tennessee plays Arizona. St. John's play Louisville. My alma mater SJU are 9-1.
SJU plays Fl State acc to fsu schedule. Awesome lineup

If you go by the betting lines, Houston and the holes are both on the road, but both favored by 2.5.
Hope I’m wrong, but doesn’t look good for Virginia and Ohio St, as both are ranked higher.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT