ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

Part of the hype over the Big ten is their bottom half doesn’t suffer the embarrassing ooc losses the Acc teams do. Pull up Bc, Gt, Syr sched sometime and this year add FSU and Lou to the mix just for sh- s and giggles
Oh I agree with you KD, but I measure the overall strength of a conference with how they fare in the NCAA Tournament. I don’t automatically label a conference the “strongest conference in the country” just because they beat up on each other during conference play.
Also, the Big 10 hasn’t had a team win it all since 2000 with Sparty.

I wonder if we're seeing the down side of NIL. A bunch of guys who are only in it for the $$ and themselves? The guards dominate the ball way too much from what I've heard about the Cheaters. I fear they will figure it out by the time they play us.
People are going to say I’m crazy but in all three loses I watched , if you pressure from the point of entry on defense their guards get flustered. But I agree they will be better come time to play us

Syracuse gets a win at Notre Dame. Perhaps Syracuse is better than they have shown? They do have some talent.

We were giddy after their start last year and we suffered. But this year seems different. No Manek.

Reactions: AlanInNJ
That ship might not sail this year. I am beginning to go back to my original thinking that the Cheats just got on a very hot streak last year. The experience factor caused me to back off that idea but now, hmm?

On serious note, I’m not counting the Holes out yet. If they had Bacot they would have likely won.

What’s staggering to me is VT was dominating the game yet they had many more foul calls against them. It only got closer in foul counts when UNCheat was intentionally fouling towards the end.

On serious note, I’m not counting the Holes out yet. If they had Bacot they would have likely won.

What’s staggering to me is VT was dominating the game yet they had many more foul calls against them. It only got closer in foul counts when UNCheat was intentionally fouling towards the end.
In their loss to IU the other night he was like a bull. Lots of shoving and undercutting. He doesn’t look as good as his dad claims on Twitter he is. You’re probably right they may have won but Manek not being there hurts them a lot.

UNC tumbles out of top 25. Hate to see it..... :)
It’s fun to watch them lose. What’s not fun though is watching the Acc become arguably the worst Power 5 or 6 if you include the Big East. I was looking at Uga sched and they have 7 ranked games. At present we have two. Maybe Vt and Um will step up and have great years Id love to see heels be on bubble all year, barely make the tourney, and get blown out the first round

Sooner or later cheater unis gonna win another basketball or football game. I don't know if I can handle that or not. 😠OFC

Reactions: KDSTONE
The ACC is on life support. It sucks and it is what it is. In the next few years there will be four power conferences and Duke will be one of many high profile programs in conferences dominated by football. I miss the 90's/early 2000's when I could count on Duke on Sunday Night Hoops on Fox or ESPN Wednesday night hoops. I also miss the early 90's when we had the Big 8 (for those of us who grew up in the midwest). Progress.... I'll take a hard pass

Another sport, but Deion Sanders reportedly told the Colorado football team to hit the portal as he was bringing his own guys in. Guess he's cleaning house.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT