ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

The ACC is on life support. It sucks and it is what it is. In the next few years there will be four power conferences and Duke will be one of many high profile programs in conferences dominated by football. I miss the 90's/early 2000's when I could count on Duke on Sunday Night Hoops on Fox or ESPN Wednesday night hoops. I also miss the early 90's when we had the Big 8 (for those of us who grew up in the midwest). Progress.... I'll take a hard pass
The Acc could remain as is unless Clem FSU go to Sec and Duke Uva and Unc go to Big 10.
Wash and Oreg have already talked to Big 10 and Stanf and Cal due to academics may go with them. At that point what’s left of Pac 12 (osu, wsu, ar, asu, Utah, and Col) would merge with Big 12

Another sport, but Deion Sanders reportedly told the Colorado football team to hit the portal as he was bringing his own guys in. Guess he's cleaning house.
That’s not what he said. He simply told them if they weren’t willing to change from their loosing ways and laid back atmosphere the best advice he could give them was to hit the portal. He said it when he was announced to not just the players but the fans and alumni as well. That they had gotten to used to just letting the football team be relaxed and he wasn’t having it .

It appears there are no elite teams this season, unless you are buying Houston, which IDK, probably wont know with them until March due to the conference they play in.

Think some 5-6 loss power conference teams could get 1 seeds this year due to the parity. 17-3 in a weak ACC should get it done, 5 overall losses, 6 if we lose in the ACC tournament.

This year feels like the year when a 8 (felt like 18) loss UNC team got a 1 seed.

That's funny, considering he is a carbon copy of 90% of their roster for their entire existence....

Young is perfect for the role we have him in. And you are correct, he is exactly the kind of guy who plays center for them (a poor man's Garza from a few years ago).

I wonder if they also noticed that Grandison, who torched them last year, barely gets minutes on the Duke team.

Michigan State beats Penn State to get to 6-4. They will win just enough games to squeak in and be our opponent for the 30th time. U Conn leading Florida by 12 and about to go to 10-0. Is U Conn back? Clemson trails Towson by 2. Miami beats Cornell 107-105. That's some stout D there Hurricanes.

Michigan State beats Penn State to get to 6-4. They will win just enough games to squeak in and be our opponent for the 30th time.
This literally made me LOL! I have a friend who is a big MI State fan, good guy, I like him a lot, so we are good. But dang, ain't it the truth that the committee tries to set up this S16, E8 matchup every year?!?!.

I do wonder if some of that nostalgia will fade now that K has retired?

Reactions: christophero
Michigan beats Minnesota. Baker with 3 points. Iowa beats Iowa State. Ohio State beats Rutgers by one.

My Raiders choke away their 4th double-digit 2nd half lead of the year, becoming the first team in modern NFL history to drop four such games in a season. This has been a shitty week for me personally, as I totaled my car the other day after someone was driving on the wrong side of the road. The vehicle in front of me slammed on its brakes to keep from hitting them, and I slammed into that car. The vehicle driving on the wrong side fled the scene. Now I am at fault. So it's nice being a Raiders fan which is like being in an abusive relationship. They made me think everything would be different these last three weeks, only to punch me in the eye tonight.

My Raiders choke away their 4th double-digit 2nd half lead of the year, becoming the first team in modern NFL history to drop four such games in a season. This has been a shitty week for me personally, as I totaled my car the other day after someone was driving on the wrong side of the road. The vehicle in front of me slammed on its brakes to keep from hitting them, and I slammed into that car. The vehicle driving on the wrong side fled the scene. Now I am at fault. So it's nice being a Raiders fan which is like being in an abusive relationship. They made me think everything would be different these last three weeks, only to punch me in the eye tonight.
Dam. Glad you’re okay bleed

Bleed so sorry. Like KD, I am just glad you were not hurt. Pray things get better. OFC

Thanks guys! And, me too, fellas. Sore as hell, and thank God I was paying attention, or I would've hit them going a lot faster. Very pissed that the car driving on the wrong side took off from the scene. I'm borrowing my dad's truck right now, and the lady that lives below me ran into the side mirror the other day. I'm telling you guys, it's been a week!

Thanks guys! And, me too, fellas. Sore as hell, and thank God I was paying attention, or I would've hit them going a lot faster. Very pissed that the car driving on the wrong side took off from the scene. I'm borrowing my dad's truck right now, and the lady that lives below me ran into the side mirror the other day. I'm telling you guys, it's been a week!
Serenity now. Serenity now.

That sux bleed. Hang in there!!! Things WILL GET BETTER!!! Karma will get that @$$ who left the scene!!

OFC

Sorry that happened to you. I've never understood that person in the back is always at fault rule. Glad you are okay. I got T boned about a decade ago by a guy going through a red light so I drive like an old lady now.
Yeah, I have been driving way slower than ever before now. Glad you made it out of your wreck too! I was in a car about 20 years that ran a red light, and she t-boned someone I never road with that person again, haha, And thanks, man!

Dang. You need a drink or two after that Bleed. Like the rest of the posters said, glad your ok though.

Jeez man. Glad you're okay. Hopefully we get you a 50 point win tomorrow to even your week out a bit.

For sure sorry to hear about that. Grateful you didn't get killed or hurt seriously. I wouldn't surprised if the driver was distracted by texting, playing video games, yacking on the phone or what. It may have well be none of the above but he or she wasn't paying very much attention and if so deeply distracted could have not even know it happened which is pitiful. Distracted drivers have no conception of what they are doing. For me it's just as bad as driving under the influence. There I said it and stand by it. OFC

For sure sorry to hear about that. Grateful you didn't get killed or hurt seriously. I wouldn't surprised if the driver was distracted by texting, playing video games, yacking on the phone or what. It may have well be none of the above but he or she wasn't paying very much attention and if so deeply distracted could have not even know it happened which is pitiful. Distracted drivers have no conception of what they are doing. For me it's just as bad as driving under the influence. There I said it and stand by it. OFC
It is a shame how many people text while driving. I don't understand why anyone would want to risk it just like driving under the influence. I agree with you, Sky. And thank you!

Reactions: hart2chesson
Glad you're okay. I'd comfort you by telling you the Raiders will turn it around, but I would burn in hell for that lie.
Thanks, buddy! Yeah, I take no comfort from the Raiders. As much as I love them, they hurt me time and time again. I was feeling pretty good after the Chargers win and last night happened. You're a Bengals fan, right? I hope you take it all this year. You guys or the Bills. As long as it is not those bastard Chiefs, I'll be happy.

Not a lot of big games today. UNC plays GT, Kansas plays Missouri. Arizona plays Indiana. And Georgetown plays Syracuse at the dome with both teams hovering around 500. Last night in the battle of Washington Gonzaga beat Washington 77-60. Malachi Smith, a guy we talked about from the portal as the top SG, has been very up and down. He did not score last night.

Not a lot of big games today. UNC plays GT, Kansas plays Missouri. Arizona plays Indiana. And Georgetown plays Syracuse at the dome with both teams hovering around 500. Last night in the battle of Washington Gonzaga beat Washington 77-60. Malachi Smith, a guy we talked about from the portal as the top SG, has been very up and down. He did not score last night.
Go GA TECH!!

OFC

Syracuse beats Georgetown. 3 in a row for the Cuse. Purdue beats Nebraska in overtime. Penn State beats Illinois on the road. LSU beats Wake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT