ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

My understanding is the Pac 12 won't take Gonzaga as they don't have a football team. I haven't heard anything about the Big 12 but I haven't really been following it either. I have heard San Diego State may joining the Pac 12.
Wash and Oreg will prob be in Big Ten soon

Bacot absolutely takes 1st place in ugliest dude in the history of college hoops. Yikes

This is not a Duke/UNC thing. I’m not arguing that Bacot is a good looking dude, but Mark Mitchell is not better looking than Bacot. I don’t care if he played for FSU or Ga Tech, he’s the ugliest guy in the ACC. If you’re being honest, it’s not really debatable.

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
This is not a Duke/UNC thing. I’m not arguing that Bacot is a good looking dude, but Mark Mitchell is not better looking than Bacot. I don’t care if he played for FSU or Ga Tech, he’s the ugliest guy in the ACC. If you’re being honest, it’s not really debatable.
What a weird thing as a Cheat fan to be arguing right now. Life must be sideways for you to be at the point of defending Armando Bacots ugly face.

You must be on crack. Bacot looks like a cartoon character.

You must be on crack. Bacot looks like a cartoon character.

I NEVER said Bacot was good looking. I understand he‘s not. But if you’re arguing that Mark Mitchell is good looking then maybe you’re on crack. I come to this board & am never disrespectful, but I am a realist. If you can’t admit Mitchell is ugly, so be it. Both of them likely get laid more than both of us but that doesn’t make them good looking. & btw, if Mitchell played for the Heels, I’d still say he’s the ugliest guy in the ACC.

I NEVER said Bacot was good looking. I understand he‘s not. But if you’re arguing that Mark Mitchell is good looking then maybe you’re on crack. I come to this board & am never disrespectful, but I am a realist. If you can’t admit Mitchell is ugly, so be it. Both of them likely get laid more than both of us but that doesn’t make them good looking. & btw, if Mitchell played for the Heels, I’d still say he’s the ugliest guy in the ACC.
44 and I both have never said Mark Mitchell should be on the cover of GQ. Simply said Bacot certainly has an uglier mug than anyone I've seen in recent memory on a college hoops court. Again, such a weird thing to come on another teams board and argue.

44 and I both have never said Mark Mitchell should be on the cover of GQ. Simply said Bacot certainly has an uglier mug than anyone I've seen in recent memory on a college hoops court. Again, such a weird thing to come on another teams board and argue.
Jimbo you gotta expect such antics from a Tar Hole.

OFC

Getting back on topic (ahem) Kentucky leads Tennessee by 7 at the half. Go figure.
NC State over Miami by 10 at the half.

It would be a terrible loss, and would push them into NIT territory.
Kentucky up 2 with 5:50 to go.
Miami tied with NC State 20 seconds left. Overtime!

Last edited:
bacot is playing and in the starting lineup. He is playing only on one leg. What a warrior. He may be the greatest college player of all time and for sure will brcome one of the to 50 NBA players of all time. 😀 OFC

Reactions: christophero
Wow Kentucky up 6 with 2 and a half to go.
NC State beats Miami in OT.
Kentucky gets the W at Tennessee.

Last edited:
cheater u down to UL 19-18. Officials are not being kind to cheater u, They are pitiful, just pitiful. OFC

Reactions: JimboSlice00
NFL playoffs today. I am hoping for a Seahawk win, but the 49ers are red hot. The Bucs and Giants are popular upset picks but I predict they both get curb stomped Sunday. The Vikings get no respect. Guess we will find out if they are for real.

I’m not saying Mitchell is good looking but there’s no one, and I stress no one, in college ball that looks like bacot. I really don’t want to be mean but Mitchell looks like a model compared to bacot.

Good win for state.. that and the duke win(hopefully good😅) should help them a lot in selection.. hopefully they’ll add 2 W’s against uNC..

Kentucky with a shocking win and I mean shocking this Tennessee team is GOOD.

A top 5 road win is like gold on Selection Sunday.
Pitt beats GT.
Wisconsin scores 45 in a loss to Indiana. Yikes.

Last edited:
Wow Seahawks up 17-16 over the 49ers at halftime. As a Bengals fan I would love nothing more than to see the 49ers lay an egg at home.

A lot of analyst are saying why do people sleep on the ACC. We do our best work in the tourney . I like how this year is wide open .

K state vs Kansas..

Under 5 left k st holding on by 1.. been ahead the majority of the game. Can they hold on?? Also it’s crazy how much better Kansas seems to be then when we played them, they’d beat us by 30 right now

K state vs Kansas..

Under 5 left k st holding on by 1.. been ahead the majority of the game. Can they hold on?? Also it’s crazy how much better Kansas seems to be then when we played them, they’d beat us by 30 right now
Very entertaining game. Helluva play by KState on the lob dunk.

Reactions: pisgah101
K State is 16-2 and does not look like a team you'd want to play in the tournament. FSU beats ND. Kentucky trails Georgia.

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT