ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

When Duke plays the cheats and it starts out one sided Scheyer needs to get Teed up early and if it don't change get tossed. Can't let these clowns get away with this crap

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Davis was involved in 2 incidents. The first drive right at the basket should have been called on him. The second one might have been a foul on Mintz, but definitely not a flagrant. Then there was Love shoving Mintz on the out of bounds play, but guess who got called for the foul? It wasn’t Love.

The biggest thing that chaps my a%% though is the FT advantage the holes have had in these last 2 games. To shoot 27 more FT’s than the Pack, and 20 more vs the Orange? This is criminal.

I may go full Ipsy on any tar hole fan that talks about Duke and refs.

U Conn loses to Xavier. Their 5th, 6th loss in a row? Someone get Danny Hurly a parachute he is in free fall. Wisconsin in some trouble, they fall to 12-7. Pitt beats Wake to go to 14-7. St. John's is about to fall to 13-7 they trail Creighton.
Totally random but the child actor from the 1970's TV series Salem's Lot has died. He was good in that.

Last edited:
U Conn loses to Xavier. Their 5th, 6th loss in a row? Someone get Danny Hurly a parachute he is in free fall. Wisconsin in some trouble, they fall to 12-7. Pitt beats Wake to go to 14-7. St. John's is about to fall to 13-7 they trail Creighton.
Totally random but the child actor from the 1970's TV series Salem's Lot has died. He was good in that.
Someone posted that UConn had 4 overseas players and they played good ball. Just goes to show how inconsistent teams can be. You can get on a streak for better or worse.

Someone posted that UConn had 4 overseas players and they played good ball. Just goes to show how inconsistent teams can be. You can get on a streak for better or worse.

Raises hand! Guilty....they do play well....lost to a hot shooting Xavier last night. Cant explain why they are in freefall though! If they get this group back they will be very good next year.

Reactions: dukesince91
Raises hand! Guilty....they do play well....lost to a hot shooting Xavier last night. Cant explain why they are in freefall though! If they get this group back they will be very good next year.
It’s just really hard to predict how a team is going to end up based on how they look in early January. These next few weeks will answer a lot of questions about this Duke team. I remember my son’s high school baseball team, they were about a 500 team halfway through the season. I told my wife I hated to have to pay and watch this crap. Then they went on like an eleven game win streak, made the state playoffs, and won a state championship. That’s why I never count a team out until they actually are.

Our Iowa win is looking less impressive. Iowa falls to 12-8 after losing to MSU. Michigan drops to 11-9 after losing to Purdue. Yikes. Baker had 11. Howard's son is injured. There do seem to be a lot of 12-8 type teams so the bubble should be very interesting. If we get 20 wins we should get in.

Last edited:
Alabama loses to Oklahoma big. Kentucky Kansas tipping off.
Ohio State is 11-9 and losing today. Kansas up 6 at Rupp. Kansas wins.

Last edited:
Anybody read the ESPN article on how disrespectful the students were to Jason Capel? Even the teams Twitter page posted something stupid according to Jeff Capel.
I remember the crazies tried saying something about Jeff Capel and Coach K laid into them telling them to shut up he’s one of us !

Anybody read the ESPN article on how disrespectful the students were to Jason Capel? Even the teams Twitter page posted something stupid according to Jeff Capel.
I remember the crazies tried saying something about Jeff Capel and Coach K laid into them telling them to shut up he’s one of us !
Actually, K had a senior moment that night. He misunderstood the Crazies, thought they were being mean to Jeff, when they weren’t.

Actually, K had a senior moment that night. He misunderstood the Crazies, thought they were being mean to Jeff, when they weren’t.
I was there for that game, and it was definitely on K, and he owned it. However, I loved that he was fighting for his guy. You can bet your ass ole' Roy or Cackles would never do the same.

Reactions: Mac9192
Reactions: sheyduke
UCLA beats Washington, dropping the Huskies to 13-11 with USC next. Mike Hopkin's time in Washington may soon be over. This is a guy who had a losing record with Isiah Stewart and another first round pick. A lot of Syracuse fans wanted him (he was Pac 12 coach of the year one year) if JB retires. Wonder if he heads back. JB's post game Virginia presser was pretty bad. He was super rude to a few reporters asking basic questions. He looks pretty done at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: hart2chesson
Kansas down 8 to ISU. Virginia trails VT by 4. MSU leads Rutgers in a game they need to win.
Upset alert Virginia down 8 at VT
Kansas down 13.

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
Yes. They've played a brutal stretch. They did beat Kentucky last week. They should be a 2 or 3 seed.

Reactions: sheyduke
Indiana leads Purdue by 9. Miami beats Clemson. Wake beats ND. Syracuse leads BC.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT