ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

K state vs Kansas..

Under 5 left k st holding on by 1.. been ahead the majority of the game. Can they hold on?? Also it’s crazy how much better Kansas seems to be then when we played them, they’d beat us by 30 right now
Hall of Fame coach

Reactions: pisgah101
Kentucky down 8 at home to Georgia at halftime. Wake leads Clemson by 10 in the "we beat Duke too" bowl.

Honestly I kind of pull for Kentucky. CBB is more interesting when they’re good. And it’s not like they have had big success lately to make me jealous about.

For those that care here are our transfer's stats.
Coleman averaging 10 and 5
Brakefield averaging 9 and 5.
Baker 4.5 and 2 rebounds.
Solid but none of them setting the world on fire. Coleman's numbers are slightly down. Baker would probably get some minutes on this team given our shooting woes. He's coming off the bench for Michigan.

Last edited:
I like Kentucky.. family reasons but I can’t stand cal and a lot of their fans haha

Wow Gonzaga lost at home to Loyola Marymount, breaking their home court winning streak. Michigan falls to 10-8. They might miss the tournament.
I usually don't complain about reffing, but the end of the Gonzaga game. Gonzaga had the ball down one. Timme sets a screen, still moving, that sent the defender flying. Then Timme gets the ball and clearly walks. No call. Timme missed, but wow those refs did everything possible for the Zags to win.

Last edited:
Kansas loses at home to TCU by 23. I can't remember Kansas ever losing by that much at home. Arizona beats UCLA. Syracuse wins again. Kentucky wins its 3rd straight and probably saved their season.

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
I still think Kansas is a great team, mind you, but they have had a few games, especially at home, that left me scratching my head thinking "What?"

That margin, at home, was shocker. I just don't think there are any dominating teams this year, although Houston and Alabama are close.
Teams seem to be inconsistent. I think it will be a fun tournament with a lot of so called upsets.

He and Bacot learned to defend themselves with trash talk cus they were always insulted due to their looks. I kid but it probably served to give them an edge they might not otherwise have
For Bacot’s first two years he was a soft player. And he heard about it a lot from UNC fans and other teams fans. He’s toughened up and improved his game. Much different player now imo. What seems like 10 years of college experience helps also.

Reactions: KDSTONE
Maryland Purdue is a fun game right now....the Purdue big guy is just unguardable

Cuse just gifted a win to the holes. Also, they called a flagrant one for the holes above the neck hit to the face. Crazy how that happened. I guess last night wasn't a flagrant one, but tonight it is. Bullshit that those bastards' baby blue are getting the call late in the game, but we didn't last night. Bull #$%^ing shit.

Cuse just gifted a win to the holes. Also, they called a flagrant one for the holes above the neck hit to the face. Crazy how that happened. I guess last night wasn't a flagrant one, but tonight it is. Bullshit that those bastards' baby blue are getting the call late in the game, but we didn't last night. Bull #$%^ing shit.
Such bullshit!!! I guess you can’t drive to the basket and do that Eurostep shit they allow. Basketball is getting hard to watch.

Yup.. Both were accidental contact but Flip literally got punched in the Adams apple.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
I'm livid. I don't think I can hate a sports team more than Carolina and shit like this only adds to it. Caleb Love pushes a defender to the ground, and he gets the call, wtf? All that talk last night about how the refs didn't want to make that call be the deciding factor, and the very next night, our rival benefits on the road from it. This shit is getting ridiculous.

What really gets you pissed about the flip no call is that the player looks back acknowledging the hit to Flip and doesn’t even attempt to apologize or check on him. To me that shows intent like,” yeah I just hit him and didn’t get called for it .

I sure am glad you guys saw the same crap I did last nite!! Pinhead official Roger Ayres once again to the rescue for the 'Holes. Mintz for Cuse drives, bangs in a layup at the 2:30 mark for an and one. Oh no that's a charge on Mintz for mowing down a moving R.J. Davis. Cuse would have had the lead.

Obviously two more calls later going the Cheats way: the Flagrant + 1, that wasn't called on Flip's blow to the throat. Love shoving Mintz to the floor on the in-bounds and yet Mintz gets whistled for the foul. It took ALL of the above, and Joe Girard's freak assist to UNC's Nance for the 'Holes to win. They're not that good. Well protected: Absolutely!!!! #GTHCGTH

OFC

SI calls out Cheats on free throws.

God this makes me furious. They went to the line twice in the 1st half but 21 times in the 2nd half. Lol... how/why did the game officiating change so drastically?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT