ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

I cannot believe bacot fouled out. I would have bet I would win the NBA dunk contest before he fouled out of a college basketball game. cackles presser should be very entertaining to say the least. bacot looked like the when he was a kid playing pick up basketball in thev neighborhood and the kids he was playing with took his basketball and told him to go home. Sweet ain't it. OFC
Sky I was shocked!! I thought "Mando" was going to cry!!!Always listen to Tarhole radio after they lose, and Hubie still hasn't spoke. Been a half hour! Eric Montross says Cheaters in danger of missing dance! #GTHCGTH

OFC

I cannot believe bacot fouled out. I would have bet I would win the NBA dunk contest before he fouled out of a college basketball game. cackles presser should be very entertaining to say the least. bacot looked like the when he was a kid playing pick up basketball in thev neighborhood and the kids he was playing with took his basketball and told him to go home. Sweet ain't it. OFC
Spoiler alert. Cackles is a clown and will act accordingly. He’ll be the answer to the question who is the most obscure coach ever to make the NCAA finals. I see ya Chris Beard

Reactions: hart2chesson
Tenn. loses by one to Vanderbilt. Syracuse beats FSU to go to 15-10, which mean yet again their game with us may determine their tournament hopes. BC beats VT; bad loss for VT.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Tenn. loses by one to Vanderbilt. Syracuse beats FSU to go to 15-10, which mean yet again their game with us may determine their tournament hopes. BC beats VT; bad loss for VT.
Does Syracuse have a legit chance, short of winning the ACC tourney?

Ohio State loses to Northwestern at home. They are now 11-13. Arizona State beats Stanford. They are 17-8 now.

Watching Duke and Kentucky from 2016. Interesting to see a Duke team with 2 seniors (Plumlee, Jefferson) a junior (Matt Jones) and a sophomore Allen starting. The only freshman starter was Ingram. I liked that team. Our bench was Kennard, Jeter and Thornton. Skal Labissiere was a beast. he was waaaay ahead of Lively as a freshman.

Last edited:
Reactions: hart2chesson
Kentucky and Georgia in a close one. Texas is blowing out WV. NC State about to get their 20th win. Clemson would probably get in with a win today. North Carolina cannot afford to lose this game. Go Tigers. I would be very surprised if Clemson won this.
Kentucky down 8 late at Georgia.

Last edited:
Watching Duke and Kentucky from 2016. Interesting to see a Duke team with 2 seniors (Plumlee, Jefferson) a junior (Matt Jones) and a sophomore Allen starting. The only freshman starter was Ingram. I liked that team. Our bench was Kennard, Jeter and Thornton. Skal Labissiere was a beast. he was waaaay ahead of Lively as a freshman.
If we’re being honest, that veteran led Duke team wasn’t very good. Grayson and Ingram bailed us out of quite a few games. We lost our first ACCT game and got blitzed in the Sweet16.

Labissiere averaged 6 pts and 3 rbs (for a C) a game lol. His defense was terrible too as he allowed Marshall Plumlee to have a huge game on him. Lively is much better and it’s not even close when you factor in the defense.

You are probably right about Skal. He started the game out good when I made my post and didn't do much after. I would rather watch a team like that with upperclassman even if they are not as good. It's just my preference as a fan. That team got the most out of its talent. I believe Jefferson was injured later in the year.

Reactions: DanTheDukeFan1982
You are probably right about Skal. He started the game out good when I made my post and didn't do much after. I would rather watch a team like that with upperclassman even if they are not as good. It's just my preference as a fan. That team got the most out of its talent. I believe Jefferson was injured later in the year.
The way I always thought it worked out….Jefferson maybe could have come back in March, but he stayed shut down so he could get the 5th year for 2017 which was supposed to be a loaded team with Giles and Tatum but we were cursed that year.

I just want to win. Whether our guys are freshman or seniors. Winning cures all. 2016 was fairly enjoyable because of the high of the 2015 title. Had we not won it all that year, I think that would have been a frustrating year for fans unless Tyus came back.

cheater u having their way with Clemson. Every player on the team is hiiting what they shoot. Bojangles may be busy in the morning. sean may has to be excited. OFC

cheater u having their way with Clemson. Every player on the team is hiiting what they shoot. Bojangles may be busy in the morning. sean may has to be excited. OFC
Yea. The Cheats are Clemson's kryptonite. I figured that would happen, but the Cheats are not out of bubble trouble yet.

I wonder how many biscuits is the right number I like two so I’m guessing at least 5

Reactions: skysdad
Spoke too soon…..Miami literally handing UNCheat the game. Wow.

I don't think I can recall a preseason number one who has failed to live up to the hype more than this group. All the talent they have and returned. They're talented, deep, and experienced, with a 16-10 and 8-7 record. It's baffling. Granted, I love seeing it, but I am shocked that they're not a top-10 team like I thought they would have been.

I don't think I can recall a preseason number one who has failed to live up to the hype more than this group. All the talent they have and returned. They're talented, deep, and experienced, with a 16-10 and 8-7 record. It's baffling. Granted, I love seeing it, but I am shocked that they're not a top-10 team like I thought they would have been.
I said something similar to my wife while watching them lose tonight. It really is astounding.

I said something similar to my wife while watching them lose tonight. It really is astounding.
I think the Love/Davis stuff is probably just a rumor that people took on trying to make sense of their issues on the court. Maybe it comes down to Brady being the critical piece for this group, and they haven't figured it out with Nance yet. Hubert hasn't utilized his bench or his freshmen well this season. Trimble, Washington, Nickel, and Dunn played a combined 12 minutes tonight with 0pts to speak of. Puff Johnson played 14 minutes and scored 2pts. Davis is running his starters into the ground, and I am not sure if that's a winning formula for them this season. I still say they'll figure it out, but they don't have much longer to do it. Here's to hoping they don't, haha

Cheaters aren’t really that talented if you think about it.

They have 4 players, Bacot, Davis, Love, and Black.

Nance started the season well but had played like crap the last 15 or so games.

Hubert didn’t play the bench last season if this season either so there’s nothing there.

They are not as talented as you all are making them out to be.

They caught lightning in a bottle the last few weeks of the season. They finish up the season at NCST, ND, Home vs UVA, at FSU, and home vs Duke. I see at least two more losses.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT