ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

My attitude is that if this team is decent, they will start winning these games. If they don't, then they will get the seeding they deserve. Right now we don't deserve better than a 8 or 9 seed and I hope we show from here on out that we deserve better.

I mean the UVA game should have gone the other way but all the others except Va Tech, the better team on that day won, including the 2 we won by one basket.

I could see us moving up to a 6 seed, but to do that we would have to beat teams like Syracuse and NC State. If we just trade wins and losses down the stretch we are an 8/9 seed. I noticed we flashed Flip to the foul line against the ND zone, good practice for Syracuse. Also Whitehead looked very good in his first game back. We have everyone healthy and could go on a run, but losing Saturday will just set us back. Big game.

Reactions: skysdad
That is one reason that I think that he is actually a kittycat fan. Cal bashing has become a tradition on RR. Projection is real with quite a few folks. I hope their mod lets him stay over there and stir the pot.
Not a kittycat fan. He is trolling on RR as well!

Louisville is playing their best basketball right before we play them, giving Clemson all they can handle.

Louisville holds on to get a massive win for a team who hasn't had many this year. They are playing their best ball right now. I hope we don't overlook them on Monday. Clemson missed a bunch of free throws and made some bad decisions late that cost them a chance at a comeback.

Reactions: sheyduke
Michigan State about to lose to Michigan to go to 16-10. Creighton wins at St. Johns to get to 18-9. Wisconsin falls to 15-11 after losing at home to Rutgers. Looks like Henry Coleman will be dancing. Texas A&M wins to get to 20-7. Coleman had 9 points.

Just watched Boeheim's press conference. He was pretty complimentary of our defense and our big men, so credit where credit is due. You could kind of see him conceding that we are just a better team.

Just watched Boeheim's press conference. He was pretty complimentary of our defense and our big men, so credit where credit is due. You could kind of see him conceding that we are just a better team.
It’s a little surprising with their exp guards that they wouldn’t have a field day. Good win today absolutely

Reactions: christophero
I was impressed with Mintz. That's the difference between Roach, who's a good college guard, and an NBA PG. He is very explosive.

I am not watching the game (can't stand watching the Cheaters unless they are losing by a ton), but shocked to see that the Cheaters have shot 16 foul shots and State only 5. How could that be? What happened to the home court bump for the home team?

Ugly brawl at the end of the Austin Peay game yesterday. Nate James not having a good year.

Last edited:
Wow NC State is winning. This could be it for the Heels barring a ACC Tournament title. 16-11 is not a tournament team.

They are kind of ruining my experience is better theory. Although Kentucky and Gonzaga are playing better. Has Davis lost the team?

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
I realize the holes had a huge FT advantage. Seems that’s their best weapon. But, I thought State played poorly for the first 30+ minutes. Airballs, not rebounding… but the last few minutes, they turned it on.

Unless something dramatic happens, the holes will be dancing in the NIT. Couldn’t happen to a better team.

I so want to go on that board, post a Simpson's Nelson Ha ha! gif, and get banned.
Do it. Most DI and DBB fans are banned . It's an honor. Give it you best shot. Don't have anything to lose. Tell them skysdad is still alive and says hey from the mental midget. That's what they use to call me over there. 😆 OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT