ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

Just watched Boeheim's press conference. He was pretty complimentary of our defense and our big men, so credit where credit is due. You could kind of see him conceding that we are just a better team.
Yup. I don't read too much into the blow by with Jon in the line. 'Cuse just lost a home game they really needed to win to have a chance to dance, and they got blown out. They are NIT bound at best.

Reactions: christophero
He shook his hand. I don't expect them to hug. And some people found the Coach K chest pat to be condescending, esp after a win.

You just know Northwestern will be in our bracket. Good for Collins.
I listened to his post game and he is a class act. He was asked about a former player on his staff and he said his former coach did the same and it better prepared new players into the system. His post game was night and day compared to Cackles. He actually seemed in control and had answers.

Looks like Brakefield is finally figuring it out, averaging 16 and 8 the last 5 games.

Really need a Clemson loss tonight at home against Syracuse, with a surprising low line of Clemson -4. Clemson is a game up on us (2 with tiebreaker) for that 4 spot which is a double bye in the ACC’s.

If we win out, we should get it, a loss tonight would be huge. They also still go to NC St and UVA.

Refs already in heels pockets - 7/2 fouls and ND best player in foul trouble 5 min in 😂

I was on XM radio while taking my wife to work and of course it was the cheats radio guy. Twice he referred to the rim as shot clock and he had no problem referencing ND game coming down one possession at Cameron but then referenced how ND was the only team to play UVA tough in Virginia besides Houston beating them. What a friggin tool.

Big win for Clemson. They are now 20-8.
Michigan State about to beat Iowa to go to 18-10.
Oops spoke to soon. OT
Big loss for Michigan State. They were up 6 in the last minute.

Last edited:
Kansas and West Virginia playing now. These uniforms Kansas have on look like something you’d see in a league at your local Ymca.

Last edited:
Bobby Hurley's Arizona St team just knocked off #4 Arizona on a 2/3 of a court buzzer beater!!

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT