ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

For what it's worth, State has not beaten us in Durham since January 18 1995!!

OFC
Yep. You are right. After my post I did check it out. Should have checked before my post. I figured someone would pick up on it. OFC

Wow Arizona State beats Arizona on a halfcourt shot at the buzzer. At Arizona. Good win for Hurley. Kentucky beats Auburn. They should be in now.

cheater u looking like a top three team in the country. UVA looks scared of them. OFC

Marcus Bagley doesn't play for ASU. He yelled at Hurley earlier in the year, then tweeted something and was suspended. Sounds like a head case. ASU is 20-9 and probably punched their ticket today.
Damn UNC up 15 now. Virginia is in trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
Its a day for comebacks so holding out hope...if you havent seen the last 90 seconds of Michigan/Iowa today then i recommend you youtube it! Insanity.

Reactions: christophero
They might need to beat us to get in. I don't like that. We could dash their hopes though. They probably get in if they win their next 2. Plus a game or two in the ACC. Can't see them leaving out a 20 win UNC team.

I feel like UVA caught lightning in a bottle in 2019. I respect coach Bennett a ton, but their slow down, low scoring strategy is just not a recipe for success in today’s NCAA. They get down 10 points and just can’t recover.

I suspect for UVA it is karma with the refs for 2019 with a cherry top on the karma tree with that debacle between Duke and UVA…

As for Zona, and we have exhibit A-Z why you miss a free throw with 2.9 left up one…

And Hamilton is a great coach, but if FSU has a timeout, they lose. Hamilton and timeouts are not a recipe for success…

Jay gets a lot of shit, some well-deserved, but he's good at his job. So is Dan. They don't hold a candle to Verne and Raft, though! My favorite tandem! Also, Walton is a personal favorite of mine. He always makes me chuckle.

Fox has a pretty good crew with Gus Johnson and Jimmie Jackson. Being from the MD/DC area, I grew up watching Gus Johnson when he was a broadcaster on the local Fox channel.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Jay just said no team has done what the Zags have done in these past seven years, making it to 7 straight Sweet Sixteens. Um.......Duke from '98-'06 was in every Sweet Sixteen. I'm no math wizard, but I think nine is more than seven.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Kentucky in trouble? Nah, the zebras taking over to ensure a win. Trash program and trash fan base.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT