ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

Bacot is a thug, punk and all around douche. Let him try that shit against Theo and he’ll be leaving the court in the same condition crybaby hansflopper did when he hit Gerald Henderson’s elbow with his nose. Baconater and teen wolf better wear their big boy panties Saturday night.

Last edited:
Bacot is a thug, punk and all around douche. Let him try that shit against Theo and he’ll be leaving the court in the same condition crybaby hansflopper did when he hit Gerald Henderson’s elbow with his nose. Baconater and teen wolf better wear their big boy panties Saturday night.
Slam Dunk QC!!!!

OFC

Reactions: Devilinside
All those and not to mention, he's still ugly AF!!!

Reactions: hart2chesson
Baylor being taken to the woodshed by Kansas. UCLA loses to Arizona, Bruin player arrested for spitting. He's like their 12th guy (an interesting prospect though) so I wonder if he is dismissed from the team. I would probably keep him home next year for the Arizona game, who needs that distraction?

Anyone know if we recruited Wheeler the UK PG? Man is he good at running the floor and creating. He's small but really effective...looks like he is a transfer....doesn't change his value though!

Talk about an inept offense with Alabama. At what point do you stop shooting 3's? 2-25 as this moment. Guess that's why they look good and terrible at times this year

Reactions: geddoughton23
Arizona State don't know how to hold a lead. That's at least 2-3 games I've watched where they're ahead later in the game and give it up

Reactions: Liftee
Arizona State finally gets off the schneid in triple OT and get a win vs UCLA. Congrats to Bobby Hurley. UCLA should be out of the top 10 come Monday.

Reactions: Liftee
I didn't watch Alabama last night. Kentucky is really good this year. Alabama is atrocious guarding the 3 this year

Not a good week for UCLA. They are a 3 or a 4 seed now. Juzang had Covid but I think he came back this week. Gonzaga whips BYU. Chet with 20 and 17.

Last edited:
Reactions: geddoughton23
A horrible week for UCLA, mostly because of the spitting incident. Tommy Lloyd is a much better coach than Arizona has had since Lute Olsen.

Longtime UNC assistant, Steve Robinson, is an assistant at Arizona . I thought that Robinson would retire. I think that he's 68 or 69

Has any team changed conference and fell off the face of the earth as much as Maryland has?

Reactions: christophero
Has any team changed conference and fell off the face of the earth as much as Maryland has?
No. They have no business traveling to Nebraska and Iowa. I feel a little sorry for BC and. Syracuse . They're good schools that are hurt by geography. Notre Dame is just foolish. They belong in the BigTen

I'm a grumpy old man. I'm having a nice day at the sports bar talking with my favorite bartender in the world. Makes me not grumpy. Anyway, Olympics Ski Jumping is on. When I was young, Wide World of Sports made it appear that they were going into orbit. This camera angle makes it look like a gentle glide

Reactions: christophero
All my life except 1991 to 1997 in Las Vegas. Saw Vegas on TV today and didn't recognize it. I had the chance to buy 12 unit apartments there for $184,000, and passed.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
@geddoughton23. I grew up in PG county and became a Duke fan because of Danny Ferry and Dematha. I eventually ended up going to another school in the same conference as Dematha

Last edited:
No. They have no business traveling to Nebraska and Iowa. I feel a little sorry for BC and. Syracuse . They're good schools that are hurt by geography. Notre Dame is just foolish. They belong in the
Maryland changed conferences for the money and ended up broke
Big 10 gets way more tv revenue but it seems to be a fail otherwise. What % of Maryland fans do you think wish they were still in ACC? Don’t know any personally thank God

College Park is a reasonable drive for parents to Charlottesville, Pittsburgh, Durham, etc. Ann Arbor and Lincoln, Nebraska not so much
I live in WV and WVU in the Big 12 makes no sense. The fans here have never really embraced it. Their closest conference school in Iowa St. the fans here are still bit hurt that the ACC raised the Big East 20 years ago

Auburn may be the worst #1 ranked team of all time...so many close games where they sneak by

I lost all respect for Tom Osbourne when he played that criminal in the national championship.

Reactions: KDSTONE
Nebraska has been falling off s cliff before the BIG. Most of it self inflicted.....
Nah you off on that They weren’t top 5 but they were a winning program. When they joined the Bug 10 they went into free fall

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT