ADVERTISEMENT

Other games

Comon man. :) I actually didn't like when they drafted him.
You may not have liked it but you not protesting now are you. Point is you in a glass house don’t throw them rocks That said Go Bengals!!!!!

Nah you off on that They weren’t top 5 but they were a winning program. When they joined the Bug 10 they went into free fall

They haven't won a game of significance since Tom made his little buddy the coach after he retired...

They left the big 12 going to back to back conference championships.

They were fine in the Big 12 and then went to a championship game their 2nd year in the BIG.

Firing Bo Pelini was the problem.

Pellllini was garbage.... was blown out by anyone with a pulse.

Pellllini was garbage.... was blown out by anyone with a pulse.
Accept the rank teams he beat.

Wisconsin is basically the only team that did that. His defensive scheme was bad for that team.

He was so garbage he could win 9 games while barely recruiting..lol..yeah right.

Accept the rank teams he beat.

Wisconsin is basically the only team that did that. His defensive scheme was bad for that team.

He was so garbage he could win 9 games while barely recruiting..lol..yeah right.

You're so wrong it isn't even funny, but this is a Duke basketball board, so I'll let it die. Last thought of Pellllini....he is such a hot commodity that no program will touch him.

Bad loss by Purdue, but it happens. Gonzaga will be new #1 after beating BYU and Pacific. Holmgren has scored in double figures in 9 straight games. He's averaging nearly 20 the last 5 games.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Only_Blue
There is going to be some good 2 and 3 seeds. Teams like UCLA, Houston, Kansas, Baylor, Kentucky, us. Providence is 20-2. I haven't seen them play. They play Nova on the 15th.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Get in as a top 3 seed and I think you have a legit shot at it. Hell, maybe even a top 4. Then it's all about health, gelling of the team, location, and match ups. We have the make up to do it. Wendell played more like Nov and Dec Wendell tonight. Trevor is a damn dog when he's on. AJ is too. Williams is a match up problem for just about everyone. Theo is a beast. Joey and Bates can give us lifts off the bench from time to time. And I believe in Jeremy Roach. And if Banchero gets passed the freshman wall...look the **** out America.

Anyone who thinks we can't win six in a row hasn't been paying attention to the whole landscape of college basketball this season. Of course we could lose early, we might, we might not. That's the game you play with a one and done tourney. But I do believe we will leave it all out there regardless. This is the last ride and I don't know where it will end, but I have for damn sure not given up on this group to figure it out in time. There's not a single team out there who is unbeatable. Also, we play some damn good D too. It's almost over ladies and gents. Let's enjoy it and hope for the best.

Let's also hope we see "good Duke". Like we saw tonight and Saturday, and not bad Duke, like we saw Monday and against the Florida teams. I'd like to see more consistency down the home stretch. Like I said before, we can beat anyone, but we can lose to quite a few teams as well if we lose focus. If Saturday is a nail biter that will be concerning. That said; tonight was impressive. Let's go on another win streak.

Last edited:
Get in as a top 3 seed and I think you have a legit shot at it. Hell, maybe even a top 4. Then it's all about health, gelling of the team, location, and match ups. We have the make up to do it. Wendell played more like Nov and Dec Wendell tonight. Trevor is a damn dog when he's on. AJ is too. Williams is a match up problem for just about everyone. Theo is a beast. Joey and Bates can give us lifts off the bench from time to time. And I believe in Jeremy Roach. And if Banchero gets passed the freshman wall...look the **** out America.

Anyone who thinks we can't win six in a row hasn't been paying attention to the whole landscape of college basketball this season. Of course we could lose early, we might, we might not. That's the game you play with a one and done tourney. But I do believe we will leave it all out there regardless. This is the last ride and I don't know where it will end, but I have for damn sure not given up on this group to figure it out in time. There's not a single team out there who is unbeatable. Also, we play some damn good D too. It's almost over ladies and gents. Let's enjoy it and hope for the best.
Bleed I like way you think pal!

OFC

Didn't Nebrask wind up yanking the scholarship from the female athlere that he beat the crap out of?

Wow Baldwin Jr. really struggling. He had 8 points in a 30 plus point loss to Northern Kentucky, their 6th straight loss. They did win last night. Wonder how far his draft stock has fallen. The latest NBAdraft.net has AJ 4th and Banchero 5th. Baldwin is 16th, Mark and Wendell late first. I don't see Keels on there.

Last edited:
FSU completely sh** the bed after they beat us. Obviously we were their season goal.
They’re riddled with injuries esp their veterans Osborne and Polite. On the bright side Love walks his way ( 4 steps) to the basket and then misses a windmill dunk. Great sportsmanship up 30 Hubert. I’m sure Hamilton didn’t notice and won’t remember by the time y’all play a healthy Nole team in Tally next year. Don’t sweat it Hube

Houston lost its second straight game. This time at home to Memphis. Ever since Emoni Bates went out, they seemed to play better. Maybe some bad mojo with Bates and his teammates.
Landers Nolley, former Virginia Tech, player, is playing great for Memphis. Asst Coach Larry Brown looks great. He'll live to 110

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Coleman with 10 points and 13 rebounds in a loss to Auburn.
Goldwire with 20! in a close loss to Kansas.

USC beats UCLA. Bruins are 17-5 and kind of spinning their wheels right now. Not sure what seed they will be. A 4 or 5. Peyton Watson with 0 points in 3 minutes. I can't think of a top 10 freshman who wasn't injured having less of an impact. Wonder if he comes back.

Purdue-Maryland...the worst officiating in 8 seconds or less I've seen in a while....

Just when I thought the reversed jinx was gonna work with Maryland... Talk bad about them then they had a chance to beat Perdue. But I also agree with @denverexpat that that was some bad officiating at the end

How does Purdue look? Seems like the type of team we would see in the Sweet 16 or Elite Eight.

Purdue is the dream matchup in the Elite Eight. Very similar to Iowa last year. They're really big, and they make open threes. A very good offensive team, but a bad defensive team. Outside of Ivey, they are slow and not athletic.

Reactions: christophero
I wonder if the committee sets up a sweet 16 /EE match up between us and Kentucky. The drama and possibility of Kentucky ending coach K's career. I think we would beat them, but they have definitely improved since we played them.

I wonder if the committee sets up a sweet 16 /EE match up between us and Kentucky. The drama and possibility of Kentucky ending coach K's career. I think we would beat them, but they have definitely improved since we played them.

I've seen several UK games lately...they are playing well. Its not the usual collection of OAD's...the main glue to their team are the transfers Grady, Wheeler and Tshiebwe...with them they have a 40%+ 3pt threat, a PG general with speed to break people down and an inside presence on both ends. Add in the talented freshman and they play well together. I think they are better than us I'm afraid to say.

So Chris what’s your mindset with your Bengals? You plan on getting hammered tonight? Hope the Bengals win, but Stafford and Donald would be good stories as well. I like the over at 49 that’s all I’m sure of

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT