ADVERTISEMENT

Other ACC Basketball 19-20

When you can't win at home with the help of the officials then it may very well be a catastrope brewing in cheater heel. Can't wait to hear what hof coach roy williams has to say. He might even send hubert out to do the presser. Does anyone have access to thr? Are they in melt down mode or havery they just shut it down? OFC

When you can't win at home with the help of the officials then it may very well be a catastrope brewing in cheater heel. Can't wait to hear what hof coach roy williams has to say. He might even send hubert out to do the presser. Does anyone have access to thr? Are they in melt down mode or havery they just shut it down? OFC

Well, they are hoping and praying that they beat Clemson. Yes....praying that when 7-7 Clemson comes to THEIR house, that they can figure out a way to win. That about sums up what I’m reading

Please go over and read “brief stuff” thread by terror beard. It’s gold.

I know there are a lot on this board that don't like Clemson, but I bet that they are pulling for them today!!!! Please break the streak Clemson, beat the CHEATS!!!!
OFC

I was hoping to maybe watch the UNC/Clemson game but when I looked at the schedule, it says it’s on ACCRSN and I don’t have that channel because it’s Fox Sports South and that channel was removed from Dish Network months ago due to a dispute over money between them and Dish Network. It was the reason that I had to watch one of our games through a live stream link.

hof coach roy williams at 879 and holding. Celebration " nanner puddin" gonna have to be donated to homeless shelter again. That stuff don't last forever. Let's go Clemson. OFC

Heard hof coach Roy Williams had Bacot and Playtex deliver the 'naner puddin to Chapel Hill homeless last nite. Roy will write off on taxes as donation. Incidentally one of the homeless names was drawn to sit courtside today at nosedome. He gets honor of holding Hof coach Roy Williams glasses during timeouts! OFC

Heard hof coach Roy Williams had Bacot and Playtex deliver the 'naner puddin to Chapel Hill homeless last nite. Roy will write off on taxes as donation. Incidentally one of the homeless names was drawn to sit courtside today at nosedome. He gets honor of holding Hof coach Roy Williams glasses during timeouts! OFC

You know it might be the outfits hof coach roy williams has been wearing. Maybe he should pull out his old disco threads. Let's see now. Wussy blue patent leather shoes withat matching polyester leisure suit , wussy blue ruffled shirt until unbuttoned down to the top of his belly , a gold chain aroundo his neck and a ample amount of Brut cologne all over his body. A disco inferno is what we would have burning up the sidelines. Burn baby burn. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: hart2chesson
You know it might be the outfits hof coach roy williams has been wearing. Maybe he should pull out his old disco threads. Let's see now. Wussy blue patent leather shoes withat matching polyester leisure suit , wussy blue ruffled shirt until unbuttoned down to the top of his belly , a gold chain aroundo his neck and a ample amount of Brut cologne all over his body. A disco inferno is what we would have burning up the sidelines. Burn baby burn. OFC

Probably good idea Sky, although I heard the team's morale was REALLY LOW, and they're even concerned Hof coach Roy Williams will ABANDON the team. i heard he plans to make amends before the game today:

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
This freshman for VT Cone is gonna be a good player. I seen him play a few times in high school and he can really shoot the three. He is only 5'10 but really elevates on his shot.

I know this is for ACC games. But I didn’t watch the Kansas Baylor game. Was busy watching the North Dakota State Bison winning their 8th championship in 10 years (could you imagine?!)..

does this Baylor win mean Kansas is overrated? Baylor that good? Mixture of both?

I know this is for ACC games. But I didn’t watch the Kansas Baylor game. Was busy watching the North Dakota State Bison winning their 8th championship in 10 years (could you imagine?!)..

does this Baylor win mean Kansas is overrated? Baylor that good? Mixture of both?
I only watched a few minutes of the game and I don’t know much about Baylor this season but they’re ranked #4

Well it looks like Clemson is playing their normal game at Cheater hill. They seem to go brain dead when they are there!!! They just need to hang around, the cheats will let them back in!!!!
OFC

Reactions: ThemDukeBoys
How does this coach for Clemson keep a job? They are beyond pitiful

hof coach roy williams could pull eight cheater fans at random from the crowd including a couple of Clemson fans and the cheater heels would win. Bring out the "nanner puddin " it's gonna be dancing on franklin st. tonight. OFC

This game is so bad, they have scrambled the signal all game long. I can hear it, but I can't see it. Also, lol at Syracuse and UVA. Those teams were terrible on offense in the first half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT