ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Your Bad Habits....

Yeah, I get whole 7-10 hours spurts where the only thing I will have is a cup of coffee. Then I will have dinner, go to a municipal meeting and come home and have a snack at like 9:30 in the evening. Nothing about it is healthy, haha. I've started bringing oranges to work, so that helps.

I also am not great at not eating until I am full. I've been working on kicking that.

Lots of fruit. That's what I've tried doing. My wife will go shopping and buy me grapes, oranges, bananas, etc. I put them in the fridge I have in my office at work and try to snack on them throughout the day. That way I'm still eating and actually eating healthy, too.

Ohhhhh....that's WRONG!!

dont-judge-me-judgy-mcjudgerson.jpg

Reactions: DukefanKY
I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, whatever, but I have a vicious sweet tooth. It's a wonder I don't weigh 350 pounds, or have diabetes (at least not yet). I probably have a bit of an addiction to photoshop also. But at least I'm not a serial killer in my spare time (which maybe is because I don't have any).

OFC

I have bad sleep habits. I've had three straight nights of three hours each. That's an extreme, but I commonly get fewer than six per.

I just don't like sleeping. I'd rather be awake. There's always something to do, even if it's wasting time.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Lots of fruit. That's what I've tried doing. My wife will go shopping and buy me grapes, oranges, bananas, etc. I put them in the fridge I have in my office at work and try to snack on them throughout the day. That way I'm still eating and actually eating healthy, too.

You should try taking some of those banana's and turning them into "nanner puddin" and then you will know why some of these top 5 star players have such a tough time saying no to hof coach roy williams and appreciate what Coach K and staff have to go through to get them to come to Duke. :) OFC

Reactions: dukiejay
It's not a bad habit but I'm addicted to this board. My wife just don't get it. OFC

Reactions: QC Dukie
It's not a bad habit but I'm addicted to this board. My wife just don't get it. OFC
Mine either Sky. If she sees me on my phone she knows what I’m doing. At least I’m not getting into any trouble on here, since I’ve been banned from thr.

I bite my nails. Quit for a few years, and then it came back about 6 months ago. Hard to quit, because I don't even know I'm doing it.

Reactions: PHXDukie
Leon Stap was an American midget professional wrestler better known by his ring name Fuzzy Cupid. During his career, he was the frequent tag team partner of fellow midget wrestler Sky Low Low.Wikipedia

Born: September 24, 1928, Newport, RI
Died: 1976
Weight: 86 lbs

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT