ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I’m bored...any flat earthers???

How are you doing it sky? I have lost a good bit too. Started low carb on Jan. 11th and I believe some time in March, I added intermittent fasting, which was a tip from SoCal Dukie....anyway, I have gone from 254 down to 206 since Jan 11

I'm just not eating as much. I've gone from 268 about 5 years ago to my present 225. I think my metabolism has changed somewhat. My doctors say losing it over a long period of time is better than a lot in a short time. OFC

Reactions: sgrooms
I'm just not eating as much. I've gone from 268 about 5 years ago to my present 225. I think my metabolism has changed somewhat. My doctors say losing it over a long period of time is better than a lot in a short time. OFC

Yeah, I've always heard that too

Reactions: skysdad
Basically you can only eat for 8 hours a day. For instance, I am currently working night shift. I leave for work at 2:00. I eat only between the hours of 2:00 pm and 10:00 pm. I don't eat anything else at all until 2:00 the next day. I am doing low carb as well, not eating any more than 20 grams per day. I'm doing both systems, so I can't really say which is responsible for most of the loss, but hey, 48 pounds from January 11th through May 24th.
What I am doing now is sticking to the diet through the week, and doing whatever I want on the weekend and see if I can just maintain where I am.
You can google why the intermittent fasting works. I don't remember!! I do understand the low carb theory though.
Thanks man, I'll give that a try! I've done the low carb diet and it worked great! I just want to try something new. You've got to be tough to be doing the low carb and fasting at the same time. I would be ready to eat through some cardboard come 2 pm.

Thanks man, I'll give that a try! I've done the low carb diet and it worked great! I just want to try something new. You've got to be tough to be doing the low carb and fasting at the same time. I would be ready to eat through some cardboard come 2 pm.

Well I'm on night shift right now. So I don't get up till noon, so it's not that bad, but when I'm on day shift, I get to work at 5:00 am.....I would really struggle with it then, but I'm really where I want to be weight wise so I'm just trying to maintain now. I don't Monday - Thursday, then eat whatever I want on the weekend....so far I'm not gaining anything back

Reactions: dukesince91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT