ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread- duke at VT

Flip is the only actual basketball player we have.

Ok , so you can’t grab a rebound over anybody ? Where was the over the back contact on Grandison?
I agree if he’s injured again he’s done .

Honestly if Whitehead is out for the year I’m not sure that we lose much. Up to this point we are all waiting for what could be….but he hasn’t done anything except against nobody teams.

I’d rather play Schutt to be honest.

Reactions: Dad2ze
Honestly if Whitehead is out for the year I’m not sure that we lose much. Up to this point we are all waiting for what could be….but he hasn’t done anything except against nobody teams.

I’d rather play Schutt to be honest.
He’s got a great 3 point shot, no way

Lively really needs to be in instead of Ryan now…he’s a much better defender and rebounder.

We are gonna lose but at least we competed. I’m so sick of see us down double digits…it’s just not Duke.

Proctor has had two really good looks and unfortunately missed them both.

Schutt can shoot it too…Whitehead doesn’t drive.
He could shoot in high school, hasn’t proven anything in college. Baker and Murphy could shoot too how did that work out?
The guy isn’t a difference maker at all. He plays like a dandelion.
Lol he’s the 2nd leading scorer and hasn’t played since being injured but HeS NoT A DiFfeReNcE MaKEr 🙄 idk if you noticed but our team is offensively challenged

Whitehead will declare, rehab with a team, and never have an impact in the NBA.
Yeah not sure the fascination with him…maybe he’s elite but he hasn’t shown it at Duke…maybe that’s because of injuries….I don’t know. But if he’s done I don’t think we lose to much…it actually will help reduce our rotation.

C'mon Forks! You can do this👍
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
How come flip can’t get that foul call down low but basile does?

About time we get a foul call damn let’s go great play by proctor and young before that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT