ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread Duke vs NC St round 3 ELITE EIGHT ADDITION

Just alot to be disappointed in. No way Proctor is going pro and we lacked energy. Jon has done a wonderful job and to accomplish what he has in two years is remarkable. However, he was really bad today and didn't adjust to really anything.

We should not be down double digits to these guys. That is not okay. But we did live and die by the 3; and today we shot bricks.

Reactions: sheyduke
I don’t have questions about Jon other than why haven’t we used Stewart against Burns after he dominated him in the second half of game one?

I mean. What is the logic??? Why haven’t we even tried it in the ACC tourney or today.

Now the game is over it’s way too late…..
I get it!

Reactions: kingbluedevil
another weak foul call on Flip
agreed but their experience sold all those calls on flip. One of the first possessions of the game should have been an offensive foul on burns but flip didn’t sell it. Credit to them. They played well and we did not. Hope roach comes back for one more. Time for Braves baseball season.

DBR seems to think Foster is transferring, so we might want to brace ourselves. Proctor and Mitchell and Stewart back would be a start. Elite Eight was a good run; this team was just too inconsistent. But EE is a hell of lot better than first weekend.

Our sh!t half court O lost this game….why we don’t push the tempo I’ll never know…but the Middlebrook flop (the biggest mf on the court btw) along with the whole tournament AND BURNS steadily bulldozing his ass down to the rim gave flip the 3rd foul . What a joke. How are you the toughest team picking yourself off the floor stfu with that hogwash . Our game plan was to slow the tempo ….and it was the wrong game plan from start to finish.

Reactions: ioliva
It does make you wonder if we can make deep runs with talented boys against grown men. There will always be older physical teams. Unless we have a Justice, Banchero type this is our ceiling. Still, a nice run and we went one further round than I expected.
The fan base and coaching staff must know how to handle grown men. 5 star athletes are different then 22/23 year old players.

Because you only show up when we are losing to talk shit you mother****ing piece of shit. You are the worst kind of fan.
Wrong again….every game thread for two months.

You’re a baby when we lose and a colossal dick….get over yourself…..Jon ****ed up….it is what it is…..

I told you guys it wasn't a real win. Shead got hurt was the ONLY reason and even then it was only 3 points.

You guys tried to play victim, said I was being a sore loser, that the media and social media was hating on poor old Duke.

The devil does not win on Easter Sunday.

DBR seems to think Foster is transferring, so we might want to brace ourselves. Proctor and Mitchell and Stewart back would be a start. Elite Eight was a good run; this team was just too inconsistent. But EE is a hell of lot better than first weekend.

Don't want Proctor back....

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Wrong again….every game thread for two months.

You’re a baby when we lose and a colossal dick….get over yourself…..Jon ****ed up….it is what it is…..
**** off. You're a shithead who thinks he knows everything and talks down to everyone and only shits on the team.

I told you guys it wasn't a real win. Shead got hurt was the ONLY reason and even then it was only 3 points.

You guys tried to play victim, said I was being a sore loser, that the media and social media was hating on poor old Duke.

The devil does not win on Easter Sunday.
54-51...

Just alot to be disappointed in. No way Proctor is going pro and we lacked energy. Jon has done a wonderful job and to accomplish what he has in two years is remarkable. However, he was really bad today and didn't adjust to really anything.
Yep...I'd say the NBA should be the last thing on his mind right now.

Based on what he has shown us the last two years; I'd say his scouting report is this...

"Proctor is 19; two years from now, he has the potential to be 21."

Foster told us in one of his first interviews he's a starter. He got that chance when Proctor went down, but he wanted it from the beginning. Proctor and Mitchell can go too.

Reactions: youngman42
I feel bad for the young men on this team but I will also say it will not surprise me to see mass exodus after this game .

He was here celebrating jmu and Houston . Not sure what you mean
He’s a baby when we lose so he just calls out people he doesn’t like.

Once you accept he’s a dick it’s easy to move on…..

When Duke loses he only knows how to “call out posters that only post when we lose”

Even if it’s not true he yells it from his mountain and tries to convince folks it’s so…..

His only answer for loses is that it’s some posters fault…..

Chance to make the final 4 and lose to an 11 seed NC St. Just an embarrassing loss for the program. Probably won't find a loss this bad....

We need to keep some guys. Our incoming class is good, but we can't start 4 freshman, no matter how good. Elite Eight is further than a lot of good Duke teams, got, no need to be ashamed. We were knocking on the door; which is what Duke should be doing. But we can't have a mass exodus.

He’s a baby when we lose so he just calls out people he doesn’t like.

Once you accept he’s a dick it’s easy to move on…..

When Duke loses he only knows how to “call out posters that only post when we lose”

Even if it’s not true he yells it from his mountain and tries to convince folks it’s so…..

His only answer for loses is that it’s some posters fault…..
Yeah, I'm the dick. **** off. You always show up to do this shit. It's a joke. You're a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT