ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs AZ

Wonder if Caleb is catching up with any of the UNC players girlfriends while in town?
I think Jay Bilas needs to wipe his face. The way he was slobbering about Love he may have something in his eye 😏
“His phone’s been blowing up since he got to the state of North Carolina”. What a weird fanboy thing to say for a 60 yr old announcer

Reeves looked really good defensively on that possession

Too bad I can’t say anything because it was only 2 plays and less than 5 minutes

Bilas

Look at this play by krivas…. Reply shows he forces elbow into reeves and says nothing

Reactions: Dad2ze
Man i need to see Stewart. I need to see athleticism, hustle, defense and rebounding in that paint and NOBODY is getting it done.

God I wish that worthless waste of space would of never come back.

For all of us saying Young should get no more than 10 minutes a game...well now we see why. He's absolutely killed us.

Last edited:
Get on him at half court you dumb mother ****ers!

They were better last year than the last few years. I remember watching games back in the 90s-00s..the cameras would shake it was so loud. They’re just blah.
I agree. But this is the most pathetic I have ever seen them.

That end of the half is so typical of a game we won't like.

Reactions: Dad2ze and KDSTONE
Give him a chance to bank it in. For ****s sake.

At this point, all we have is Flip down low. Reeves might get there as the season moves, but right now he’s lost, and Young isn’t athletic enough.

Good news is it was only one half. Let’s see what Jon says at the break. But for 20 minutes, they were tougher.

I want to see

Flip
Stewart
Mitchell
Roach or McCain
Proctor

Just once. PLEASE indulge me. If it is a disaster, I will shut up.

Let’s see if Jon can pump them up and come out and win the first five mins of the second half. That was a weak final five mins. Duke looked lost at times. Arizona defense > Duke defense by a large margin in that half. Let’s regroup.

Very pathetic. Like discouragingly pathetic. Never get out worked at home.

Horrible half, very disappointing. Thought this team would have been ready for this type of game with who came back. No one showed up but Flip.

Let’s see if Jon can pump them up and come out and win the first five mins of the second half. That was a weak final five mins. Duke looked lost at times. Arizona defense > Duke defense by a large margin in that half. Let’s regroup.
Really, it was the last 2-3 minutes that Duke was out classed. Before that it was very even. 8 points isn't shit, no reason to make it more than what it is. Are there concerns? Sure. But let's not lose our minds here over a 3 minute stretch in one early game.

I’ve see. Better student sections at high school games..

Wonder how the boozer twins feel

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT