ADVERTISEMENT

Official elite eight day two thread

How many times do you see that in a game and it is not called? How the hell does that decide an elite eight game?
Duke fans don't have a dog in the fight anymore but it seems like there is one or bad calls every game that determines the outcome of the game. Am I overreacting and just looking for bad calls? Is there any accountability being held at all. Obviously for Cassell it's not and I'm still pissed about the Duke/UVA call and probably always will be. OFC

Duke fans don't have a dog in the fight anymore but it seems like there is one or bad calls every game that determines the outcome of the game. Am I overreacting and just looking for bad calls? Is there any accountability being held at all. Obviously for Cassell it's not and I'm still pissed about the Duke/UVA call and probably always will be. OFC
No, you're right, Sky. Officating is horrible across the board in college basketball. There needs to be major reforms in the off-season. And yes, so am I. I'm pissed about the Tennessee slugfest more than anything, though.

No, you're right, Sky. Officating is horrible across the board in college basketball. There needs to be major reforms in the off-season. And yes, so am I. I'm pissed about the Tennessee slugfest more than anything, though.
One of my pet peeves up until this years has been fan bases including ours is blaming officiating for losses beacause there are so many other factors that go into losing games such as missed free throws and crucial turnovers. But this year I have seen too many games, not just ours thats bad call determined the outcome of the game plain and simple. Of course there are the extremist cheater u fans over at thr who truly believe that all of cheater u losseshave been because of poor officiating. I had to get that in there. OFC

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Yes I am tired of hearing officials getting on TV and saying that the crews are graded after each game. That's horse hockey. If they were, I would love for them to explain how a team that is known for fouling all the time can get called for fewer fouls than the other team. If you are a team known for fouling, then your players should all be in foul trouble by halftime. That would stop them from playing that way real fast. It's basketball, not football

No way Miami made the Final 4??? I was told the ACC was a terrible conference this season and last season. If those statements are true, how did 4 ACC teams make the Elite 8 in the last two NCAA Tournaments, and how did 3 ACC teams make the Final 4 in the last two NCAA Tournaments?

The ACC continues to reign supreme in the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
No SEC, No Big10, No Big12. Like bullcity gamer said, ACC disrespected as usual. Big12 gotta be the worse and most overrated.

2 calls I had issue with

1st being SDSU. Told my Aztec bros, if it wasn't called would you have been pissed - probably not. It was foul & altered shot but I am believer in circumstance.

2nd the Timme, 4th Foul against Uconn. Away from the ball. Push away from being tied up with a rebounder. Context again.

Yes I am tired of hearing officials getting on TV and saying that the crews are graded after each game. That's horse hockey. If they were, I would love for them to explain how a team that is known for fouling all the time can get called for fewer fouls than the other team. If you are a team known for fouling, then your players should all be in foul trouble by halftime. That would stop them from playing that way real fast. It's basketball, not football
Are you Col. Sherman T. Potter?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT