ADVERTISEMENT

Not Again!

To me it's all mental with Bolden. That's where the good ones are separated from the average ones. If he wants to, he could average 5-6 rebounds a game by accident. That's where the mental or want to, whatever you choose to call it, comes in. I think he has all the tools, you can't teach what he has physically, but you also can't teach him the mental part either. It's solely up to him, just hustle and stay out of foul trouble big fella

Reactions: Quavarius
I
To me it's all mental with Bolden. That's where the good ones are separated from the average ones. If he wants to, he could average 5-6 rebounds a game by accident. That's where the mental or want to, whatever you choose to call it, comes in. I think he has all the tools, you can't teach what he has physically, but you also can't teach him the mental part either. It's solely up to him, just hustle and stay out of foul trouble big fella

Nice post...Just like to see him w/longer leash....OFC

I think he wasn't given the chance to do what he can last year.. (I'm not in practice I know)

I think he wasn't given the chance to do what he can last year.. (I'm not in practice I know)

He was certainly given chances. Once he proved he couldn't consistently contribute, though, then I would agree his chances diminished....as they should have.

Reactions: tw3301
He was certainly given chances. Once he proved he couldn't consistently contribute, though, then I would agree his chances diminished....as they should have.

Nah minutes in games are where legends are made

I saw enough to have some faith in Bolden. I hope he is all in at Duke and K is all in with him. It's tough to comment without knowing the behind the scenes. The quick view and thought is a kid with that body and skill has gotta be a contributor this coming season. I think we will know real quick where this one goes once things gear up. I really really hope this works. Rather right or wrong, if this doesn't end well, this will be egg on Duke.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I never questioned Bolden's playing time or lack of. I thought Vrank should have played more. I like Vrank's game. He's not flashy, gets rebounds, sets solid screens, strong with the ball. He just didn't seem to make many mistakes and with the shooters we have, I hope to see him much more this s season.

Reactions: dukephysics
Bolden seems to have heavy legs and I see more upside from Javin this year.

I've seen Bolden recently in some pick up games and wasn't impressed sad to say

How many more post will it take before this tread is locked. OFC

This thread is starting to look like the threads asking for Tatum to be benched.Do not understand why we blast our own players

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT