ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is VERY hard to tell these days... I don't think any of us would be surprised if some people would legit think that is the post of the year.
Well we are all Americans, so we should all pull for America’s Team......The Dallas Cowboys!!!

Hint......that was meant to be humorous.

Reactions: TheDude1 and dbav
Well we are all Americans, so we should all pull for America’s Team......The Dallas Cowboys!!!

Well, to be fair, we all DO pull for America's Team...

Duke, with former Olympic Coach and veteran Coach K at the helm.

Reactions: Dukeman
I seriously doubt skysdad meant to purposely draw angst among so many posters he considers to be friends....no matter the side of the aisle one stands on. My guess is that it was a joke gone bad. I've posted with skysdad for over a dozen years and I can say with complete confidence he views this board as an extension of his family. He's that kind of person. Few have a bigger heart than him. We're just in a really contentious time right now....

To this thread....I try and stay out of this crap now. But, sometimes I get sucked in. I'm a registered Republican. For 22 years now. I don't think like all Republicans and I don't want to be labeled like one today. They've gone off the deep end so much in such a short period of time. That said, they pretty much followed the path liberals took before them.

Each and every day, we're more divided. I don't care who your professor was or where you went to school. I know folks on the right who have their own definition of being a "true" American and others on the left who will scream injustice when someone drops a cup of coffee. It's where we are right now. I used to think that eventually it would get better. I no longer am confident of that.

I seriously doubt skysdad meant to purposely draw angst among so many posters he considers to be friends....no matter the side of the aisle one stands on. My guess is that it was a joke gone bad. I've posted with skysdad for over a dozen years and I can say with complete confidence he views this board as an extension of his family. He's that kind of person. Few have a bigger heart than him. We're just in a really contentious time right now....

To this thread....I try and stay out of this crap now. But, sometimes I get sucked in. I'm a registered Republican. For 22 years now. I don't think like all Republicans and I don't want to be labeled like one today. They've gone off the deep end so much in such a short period of time. That said, they pretty much followed the path liberals took before them.

Each and every day, we're more divided. I don't care who your professor was or where you went to school. I know folks on the right who have their own definition of being a "true" American and others on the left who will scream injustice when someone drops a cup of coffee. It's where we are right now. I used to think that eventually it would get better. I no longer am confident of that.

I consider myself a centrist - maybe a left leaning centrist - but I totally get your point about not wanting to be labeled a republican today. I disagreed with many things McCain voted for/against, but the US would be a vastly better place if all republicans were John McCain type republicans.

Lol white guys who root for black athletes and still know shithole about their history that is all i see in this thread. So lets get us another BLACK one and done cause i have never seen any white ones. GO DUKE!

Reactions: Jtre
I bought a new pair of Nike shoes a couple of weeks ago. Wore them to a high school football game for the 1st. time. Decided to return them the next day. The clerk ask me why and I told him when I stood for The National Anthem they hurt my feet.:D OFC
i wondered when this subject was going to come up. glad it did.

Lol white guys who root for black athletes and still know shithole about their history that is all i see in this thread. So lets get us another BLACK one and done cause i have never seen any white ones. GO DUKE!
Just when everyone was calming down and doing group hugs, along comes someone with the can of kerosene.

Too tired to read all the comments on here. Any business can choose who they want to advertise for their company. It may be a win for the company or can hurt them. I don’t think Kaepernick is the tea reason people are boycotting but the message that went along with his picture. He hasn’t sacrificed anything or everything. Don’t start with “the only reason he was benched was because he knelt.” No he was benched because he sucked. Look at the stats. He was ranked like 15th his entire career almost.

Now for the kneeling...it’s my opinion that kneeling during the anthem is wrong. You’re a paid entertainer. If your employers aka the fans want everyone to stand, you stand. If not for the fans you wouldn’t have a job. The problem with those kneeling is they do nothing outside of the stadium to support their cause. There’s black on black crime everyday and not a word is spoken. As soon as a cop shoots a black man who was not following orders all he’ll breaks loose. We need to use less lethal measures. We tase a girl and it’s too much. We tackle a guy and it’s too excessive. If these guys wanna make a stand gonto Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Baltimore....Have gatherings to stop the killings in the cities with high homicide rates. Instead, they start losing their roles a starters and wanna kneel to keep themselves in the limelight. You reap what you sow. Your choices will have a big impact on your business. If you choose to allow players/employees to do things the public doesn’t agree with be prepared to pay the price.

Getting to sentimental in here now for me with this apology party. Reminds me of a football fight, then everybody shows up to work the next day like nothing happened. Lmao somebody stir this crap back up! (Kidding) :) God bless all! Go duke! Good day!

i will start pulling for dallas at the same time that I start pulling for the Tarholes. Aren't the Tarholes americas favorite U....

im going to guess some black guy either beat you up, ****ed your girl, or is just better at life than you. more than likely all three.

My two best friends are black so you know . Dont act like you though. Let’s just say I’m not surprised .....Don’t get me started. I can be very critical ....

Reactions: pisgah101
Got the message board gangsta here.... I’m confused...people are getting arrested...? You’re still here :eek:

You are the one on the board all the time. You have zero real friends and are the true internet gangsta with your almost 2,000 posts.

White people ....About the only vocabulary you know. Yet here we are still catering to you :) and you still crying about it...lmao

You are the one on the board all the time. You have zero real friends and are the true internet gangsta with your almost 2,000 posts.
Glad you’ve noticed ....??? Didn’t even know how many posts I even had! Thanks lmao. 2000 will be just for you! :) (No that’s not dollars)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT