ADVERTISEMENT

Night Hero Roy Williams *UPDATED WOFFORD*

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
I'm sorry for doubting you, Sky, but you were right all along, I am a damn warrior! Fresh from the grave, 'cause I had to do something. GDTBATH!

GBH8D7B.jpg

version 1.2

GPNqyRX.jpg

OFC

Last edited:
I'm sorry for doubting you, Sky, but you were right all along, I am a damn warrior! Fresh from the grave, 'cause I had to do something. GDTBATH!

GBH8D7B.jpg

OFC
Sorry Dirt, but they don’t work. Sky and Hart have a pair and they said they are a rip off. They have not been able to spot the AFAM institute of higher learning.

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it, but it looks like the ghost (well the spirit) of Roy is giving me a little karma 'cause I'm seeming to have a bit of a relapse. Well, so be it. Anyway, I thought I would update it with version 1.2. It looks like this meme could be stretched out for awhile. It' so simple, and involves such a high quality product (sarc), and it may have Roy's official endorsement (not totally sure about that yet). Any of you guys got your own version, just post and I'll add yours here too when I have the time, or feeling a little better. I started to leave a blank 'template'...the pic of Roy using the binoculars and no text (other than Night Hero), but I'm wary that one of those dastardly Heel fans might use it in a nefarious manner.

GPNqyRX.jpg

OFC

Dirt you need to work on one with Wendy's new promotion. "Anytime UNC scores more than 50 points in a game you get to come in for a FREE Dave's Single Combo". I'm sure this one want last long as Wendy's will go broke.

Wendy's Carolina Classic would be a appropiate. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it, but it looks like the ghost (well the spirit) of Roy is giving me a little karma 'cause I'm seeming to have a bit of a relapse. Well, so be it. Anyway, I thought I would update it with version 1.2. It looks like this meme could be stretched out for awhile. It' so simple, and involves such a high quality product (sarc), and it may have Roy's official endorsement (not totally sure about that yet). Any of you guys got your own version, just post and I'll add yours here too when I have the time, or feeling a little better. I started to leave a blank 'template'...the pic of Roy using the binoculars and no text (other than Night Hero), but I'm wary that one of those dastardly Heel fans might use it in a nefarious manner.

GPNqyRX.jpg

OFC
OAD, just a heads up, but my Amazon Prime account is showing these are currently on backorder. Too much demand I guess...

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
OAD, just a heads up, but my Amazon Prime account is showing these are currently on backorder. Too much demand I guess...

That doesn't surprise me, HeLooks2. Roy can sell ice to an Eskimo...and that's why Night Hero needs Roy's endorsement. It'll be interesting if Roy decides to make it official.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
I heard this on the local sports talk yesterday driving home from Charlotte, and thought Dirt might have some fun with it. They said that Roy gets his players pedicures throughout the season. Yea, they really said that.

Dirt you ALWAYS bring your "A GAME" my friend!!!! Thx buddy! Btw, Sky and I looked everywhere w/those binocs and stiil could not locate an AFAM building on Cheater U campus.

We found McCants (bounty on his head for revealing truth), and he said "Guys ain't no such building!!" It was gratifying to find the one person at THE HOLE who tells the TRUTH! #RoyKnew #RashadDidToo

PS- Mr. McCants is now Chief Liaison for PTRF, "Pay The Ref Fund!" So far hes done pretty well this year, right @Mac9192????!!
:D

OFC

Last edited:
Dirt you ALWAYS bring your ,A GAME" my friend!!!! Thx buddy! Btw, Sky and I looked everywhere w/those binocs and stiil could not locate an AFAM building on Cheater U campus.

We found McCants (bounty on his head for revealing truth), and he said "Guys ain't no such building!!" It was gratifying to find the one person at THE HOLE who tells the TRUTH! #RoyKnew #RashadDidToo

PS- Mr. McCants is now Chief Liaison for PTRF, "Pay The Ref Fund!" So far hes done pretty well this year, right @Mac9192????!!
:D

OFC

Funny how some of these players told the truth about what Roy was/is doing. There was a football player who stated Roy is a snake!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT