ADVERTISEMENT

I have come to a decision and have removed all my ignores.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
I don't have that many to begin with but everyone here makes good points and I don't want to miss them. I will be giving likes out a little more also. I know from time to time I have recommended using the ignore option. If someone especially trolls make post that really gets to me then if I feel it's necessary I'll reply but for the most part I can still just ignore without reading what they have to say. If any of you have ever been annoyed by one of my post then I'm sorry. Life is too sort even for message boards. I was once told the last thing you say or communicate with someone may very well be the thing you say ever say to them. I don't want to say something that is uncalled for being the last thing I ever say to them. Don't get me wrong. If a troll comes along with idiot post I'm gonna let them know how I feel. Gonna try hard to let up some on thr but that's gonna be tough. If any of you think I may be coming up short just say "easy now sky." Maybe my kidney issue has made me reflect some but I'm for sure not going away and if I feel hof coach roy williams and the unc cheating tar heels needs a shot I'm firing away. The years still cheated . Nothings gonna change that. OFC

and if I feel hof coach roy williams and the unc cheating tar heels needs a shot I'm firing away. The years still cheated . Nothings gonna change that. OFC

NEVER BACK AWAY FROM THIS SKY! THEY WILL NEVER ESCAPE THAT CLOUD OVER TWO NATIONAL TITLES, '05 AND '09. ALSO A CASE CAN BE MADE THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ELIGIBLE FOR NCAA's IN '16/'17.

OFC

For some reason, I can’t see the post above me or see who posted it. :D

LOL. I'm sitting here chuckling getting ready to watch the unc cheatingnest and dirtiest BB program play the second cheatingnest and dirtiest BB program play basketball and because of my great integrity and character I have to root for the cleanest of these 2 programs and that is UK. My wife wants to know what I was to know what I'm snickering about. She just wouldn't understand. OFC

NEVER BACK AWAY FROM THIS SKY! THEY WILL NEVER ESCAPE THAT CLOUD OVER TWO NATIONAL TITLES, '05 AND '09. ALSO A CASE CAN BE MADE THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ELIGIBLE FOR NCAA's IN '16/'17.

OFC

Amen and amen hart. I just can't overlook it or get over it. That decision was a travesty and hof coach roy williams' and his arrogance about the whole thing just took away all the respect I had for him and his program. I stay pretty much pissed off about it but what can you do. I am proud that I don't get into conflicts with my unc fans about unless they start talking about Coach K and his character or start busting on Grayson Allen. When that happens I open up the doors to my ammo and fire away. I gotta lot of ammo. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
I don't usually share my ignores b/c drawing attention to it kind of defeats the purpose (and is too easy to spin into smug satisfaction).

BUT!

I just took @skysdad off ignore 70 minutes after he posted this, before I was even aware of its existence. If you even knew, skysdad, let's just call it water under the bridge, if you'll grant me that bit of grace, please.

I don't usually share my ignores b/c drawing attention to it kind of defeats the purpose (and is too easy to spin into smug satisfaction).

BUT!

I just took @skysdad off ignore 70 minutes after he posted this, before I was even aware of its existence. If you even knew, skysdad, let's just call it water under the bridge, if you'll grant me that bit of grace, please.

We're good dat. I feel wonderful. OFC

Sky, I find our little section of Rivals pretty refreshing. I go to other places and post observations and views that are pro-Duke without being anti-whoever. Staying on this site / section alone makes for as good an echo chamber as I’ve seen.

I find this good as pretty balanced. There are some homers for sure, and I can be the biggest one. The biggest things I can say are:
1. Folks here don’t seem to be bitter.
2. Folks here seem to not have the highest highs or the lowest lows. Guess we’ve worked out our meds correctly.
3. Folks here don’t seem to be jealous much.

All that said, it’s pretty easy for me to tolerate OPs. No programs perfect and Duke has had its issues. Still, I’m a happy fan and a proud alum.

So glad you’re here! Hope you have a great New Year’s!

Reactions: skysdad
"
ky, I find our little section of Rivals pretty refreshing. I go to other places and post observations and views that are pro-Duke without being anti-whoever. Staying on this site / section alone makes for as good an echo chamber as I’ve seen.

I find this good as pretty balanced. There are some homers for sure, and I can be the biggest one. The biggest things I can say are:
2. Folks here seem to not have the highest highs or the lowest lows. Guess we’ve worked out our meds correctly.
3. Folks here don’t seem to be jealous much."

This is a good post. However, I feel terrible that LT Duke fan wrote it rather than me. It has added to the gall, bitterness, resentment, rancor, bile, spleen, malice, spite, spitefulness, malignity, venom, vitriol, poison that I have long felt.

This is a good post. However, I feel terrible that LT Duke fan wrote it rather than me. It has added to the gall, bitterness, resentment, rancor, bile, spleen, malice, spite, spitefulness, malignity, venom, vitriol, poison that I have long felt.
Nick-Offerman-%E2%80%93-Lol.gif

Well played!

"
ky, I find our little section of Rivals pretty refreshing. I go to other places and post observations and views that are pro-Duke without being anti-whoever. Staying on this site / section alone makes for as good an echo chamber as I’ve seen.

3. Folks here don’t seem to be jealous much."

Well that got a gaffaw.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT