ADVERTISEMENT

New Unis

DevilDJ

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Sep 12, 2001
The ones Duke had during the Laettner/Hurley/Hill era were perfect. Shoulda kept 'em. That said...

CQmPNdLUcAEJ463.jpg

CQmI6JaU8AEs6ze.jpg

CQmI6JYVEAAYv-_.jpg

Hate the new black at first glance. Actually liked the black alternatives of the last few years...but these? No thanks.

I like them. The Duke is arched and not straight, the way it should be.

I wish Kentucky would go back to being arched. I hate jerseys with the name straight across the chest. I think it looks awful.

I have noticed that black seems to be the color everyone is going too. Turned on the State?UL game Sat., and State had on black unis. What is with this craze? I didn't know it had hit BB though. I liked the old Unis better. The ones that DJ posted were great.

I have noticed that black seems to be the color everyone is going too. Turned on the State?UL game Sat., and State had on black unis. What is with this craze? I didn't know it had hit BB though. I liked the old Unis better. The ones that DJ posted were great.

Black is the new black.

I like those whites better than the ones they wore a lot last year, including all through the tournament. They are very similar in design, but the key change is the lettering is now blue. It was white on white last year and didn't stand out near enough.

2923650.jpg

I know many still miss the old school blue and white.
that blue looks so much better than the blue they used in the new ones. But I'm prob in the minority with the fact that I've always and will always love the black ones

The blue & black uniforms above are AWFUL & look like practice uni's. White's are ok, at least the lettering is blue.

We are Duke, the greatest hoops program on earth. Why is Nike changing our uniforms as if we were a program looking for identity like Oregon football?

I know that I'm in the minority, but I've always liked the black uniforms. I think they would look better if they were more like the white and blue unis with just the blue lining, if that makes sense. In other words, if they were all black with just the minimal blue lining, I would like them more.

I know many think they are cursed, but I've always liked the idea of them, but would like to see them all black with the slight blue lining more in line with the white and blue ones.

Reactions: LetsGoDukies
Man those blacks are awesome, just great. Love them.

But the two after are just the bomb.

Hated the Whites last year with next to no blue on them.

And of course when I see all blue uniforms, I love it!!!

As long as we don't go after the Maryland look I am fine with about anything.

I really like these uni's, even the black ones.

The fact of the matter is the Nike wants to sell jerseys. That is why there are new uniforms year-over-year. And black? Well that gives Nike another color to sell.

I don't like it, but I understand it.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Glad to be back Dirt! Getting close to that time of year. Hope you have been doing well. OFC

Missed this earlier. I'm doing pretty well, Heyman, all things considered. Hope you're doing great. Glad to have you back to giva little hell to the Heels.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT