ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Stats leader thus far

The “Look Out!” dunk against EMU is going to be hard to top. It’s a shame it was wasted on them. Would love to have that one or something better in the UNC highlight package.

Reactions: jwill133
Does Tre attempt another dunk this year after the Gonzaga debacle???

I just saw a post on Facebook about how Tyus is leading the NBA in apg and Tre is leading the ACC in apg.

I don't think that is correct.
I was just curious how many he was averaging, so I checked a couple different sites. They both show Westbrook leading at 10 per game, and neither showed Tyus in the top 25, unless I was looking at something wrong

I don't think that is correct.
I was just curious how many he was averaging, so I checked a couple different sites. They both show Westbrook leading at 10 per game, and neither showed Tyus in the top 25, unless I was looking at something wrong
Yeah I looked it up after I saw it and found the same thing you did. I tried to go back to make sure I read the post correctly but my Facebook page had refreshed and I couldn’t remember which Facebook page posted it.

Yeah I looked it up after I saw it and found the same thing you did. I tried to go back to make sure I read the post correctly but my Facebook page had refreshed and I couldn’t remember which Facebook page posted it.

No biggie.....they are both playing very solid!! We know that without looking up stats!!!

Yep, about a year to late. Dude plays favorites and tried to build the former bulls in Minnesota. Don't like to see anybody loose their jobs, but with him, I'll sleep like a baby.
I don’t watch much NBA other than the All-Star game and some of the playoffs, so when it comes anything NBA related, the only way I hear about it is on Facebook or various college basketball message boards lol

Reactions: retiredsoldier
9 assists, 0 turnovers in your 1st ACC game against a physical team like Clemson!

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT