ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Friday Games Thread

Is that entire side of the bracket going to roll over for uk? I hope Buffalo embarrasses them....

UVA is in trouble and they are alarmingly unathletic at the the guard spot. hunter loss hurts but no excuse if they lose this game.

UVA could need a 15 point swing in 15 minutes if they make the free throws coming out of the break. I'm not sure they're built for that, but it would be something

Wow. Pretty shocking how close so many of these low seed first round games are. Glad our boys can see all of his unfolding, hopefully will increase the feeling of urgency for them.

Reactions: dbav
Virginia is in big trouble, but if they can just settle down they'll be okay. They've just totally melted down.

OFC

UVA is too good defensively to lose this game...i think.

Those fouls are gonna start mounting on UMBC.

tumblr_oynyiz5VdN1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

idk whether to root for the upset or not. I really, really wish it wasn't an ACC team not named UNC

I can’t beleive this UGA game! Their perimeter pressure has UVA all out of sync. Really hoping they make history and hang on.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Virginia is in shock. Their season is slipping away if they can't get control.

OFC

yeah. they are negating the pack line defense by bringing the defense out to the 3 point line and then breaking them down on the dribble.

we should try this tactic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT