ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Friday Games Thread

Off topic but is there a way to replay the game? Was driving back from Vegas and I had horrible signal. Still driving but I’ve got great signal now and would like to rewatch the second half

Off topic but is there a way to replay the game? Was driving back from Vegas and I had horrible signal. Still driving but I’ve got great signal now and would like to rewatch the second half
I just did a little research and I think the answer is a surprising No. It seems as though last season they stopped uploading full replays on the CBS site.

Reactions: ioliva
Why does Virginia play the late game and their potential 8/9 opponent plays early? So much for being the overall #1, if that is correct.

Thankful for the March Madness app today. Tried to take off yesterday and today but was unsuccessful, so I'll be glued to my phone and Surface throughout the day....

I agree with the app. Today is my last day at my current job so I had to come in (was able to weasel a work from home day yesterday).

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
I wish Lipscomb had a chance.
Sexy-lips-comb-Portable-type-lip-hair-fashion-and-lovely-style-mirror-health-care-model-streamline.jpg_640x640.jpg

I canceled my DirecTV service about 6 months ago and only use YoutubeTV now. I like it because it allows me to watch the games on the road. I can access the games from my virtual DVR(which is unlimited), even if it's only 5 minutes after the game started. And I don't have to select which games to record. I just picked Duke as my favorite team, and it records all Duke games, no matter what channel it's on.

Reactions: PHXDukie
ESPN running with the whole "Pac 12 worst tournament showing ever" theme. Sure it was a bad year, but UCLA and Oregon have great classes coming in and Washington has turned the corner and will be good next year. And Oregon made the Final Four last year. They love the clickbait headlines, as we all know over the Grayson Allen treatment and the Carter "scandal." I turn games off at halftime now; I really don't care what their "experts" have to say anymore. It was so refreshing to listen to Reggie Miller yesterday; he seemed to have great admiration for Coach K and Duke. That seems to be an unpopular/non-trendy view these days.

man Providence is getting WIDE OPEN 3 point shots and cant knock them down....down 7 with 3:30 left....good news is A&M seems to be able to rebound the crap out of the ball

Marshall is fun to watch.

Georgia State is bad at rebounding.

Inbounds kill me...get away from the ball first and then come to it....dont crowd the ball if you are the inbounding team!! good grief

And the marshall game has ground to a halt with endless reviews.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT