ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA brackets

Hell we might not get out of round 1 . If so then we get Wisconsin or JMU. Either or could def send us home in the 2nd. Everybody’s predicting JMU to for the 12-5 upset and to make a run. We know how that goes . I’m taking Wisconsin just becuase of that , and I know their team was listening, becuase it was instantaneous during the 5 12 matchup reveal that everybody was saying they like JMU while showing Wisconsins team watching the tv. 😂 And I actually think the BADGERS could make the run! I actually think Longwood could beat Houston in round 1. That’s a good shocker pick for one of your brackets. If we can get out of round 1 and 2 I think we could get the elite 8 final four, hell with some luck win it all. But I don’t see it . Kentucky lurking for some revenge too in the lower ….We need some help, but nobody wins it all without a little ! Maybe it’s our time

My biggest concern is just winning our first game vs Vermont. I don’t believe all the hype about JMU. I saw them play App State and feel like we match up well with them. Edwards Jr for the Dukes is a baller, stop him and I think we win handily. Wisconsin will give us more trouble imo. Those first games always concern me. This is where I think having our 4 starters back will make a difference in the tournament. I think we’re going to make it to the elite 8, call me a homer.

I like our bracket.

Lot of experts picking unc and uk to win it all and I don’t see it. UNC enters the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 2019 with a target on their back. That’s a different kind of pressure that none of the players on the team have experienced. Also, if the refs don’t fall for RJ Davis fake head whips, they won’t get to the FT line often as well. Kentucky can’t guard anyone and will be exposed to even better coaching outside of the SEC.

Last edited:
I really believe UNC has the easiest path out side of running into UCONN in the final four.

If we make it to Kentucky that’s going to be a tough game for Duke . They have the bodies and the guards to really be physical with Duke .

I really believe UNC has the easiest path out side of running into UCONN in the final four.

If we make it to Kentucky that’s going to be a tough game for Duke . They have the bodies and the guards to really be physical with Duke .
I don’t see it for uk. The only way they could go on a deep run is if they guard like they did at Auburn. That means they have to do what they haven’t done all season throughout the tournament: GUARD for 6 straight games. Their offense is prolific, but you still have to get STOPS in the NCAA Tournament. I like our offense against their current defense.

Reactions: JimboSlice00
And I’m sure ESPN would love a Duke/uk game since we play in the CC next season as well!

Reactions: pisgah101
I like our bracket.

Lot of experts picking unc and uk to win it all and I don’t see it. UNC enters the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 2019 with a target on their back. That’s a different kind of pressure that none of the players on the team have experienced. Also, if the refs don’t fall for RJ Davis fake head whips, they won’t get to the FT line often as well. Kentucky can’t guard anyone and will be exposed to even better coaching outside of the SEC.

Kentucky makes zero sense. I have state knocking them out.

Reactions: Quavarius
Christophero, speaking of the NIT. The following teams have turned it down so far:

St Johns
Pitt
Oklahoma
Memphis
Ole Miss
Indiana

Cracks in the foundation that may indicate this event coming to an end someday in the near future. The arguments being with the portal and the draft and so many roster changes every year, teams are looking at this event as “what’s the point.”? Plus with our outrage culture now don’t forget the factor of butt hurt feelings over missing the NCAA’s.

Reactions: christophero
if Texas A&M gets by Sparty. Folks, Texas A&M beat Kentucky twice, they also beat Tennessee, they beat Florida once, they beat 2 seed Iowa State. They lost to top seed Houston by 4 points.

Mississippi State is playing Michigan State in the 1st Round.

Mississippi State is playing Michigan State in the 1st Round.

Thanks for catching, geez Louise! Sorry, a good example of trying to juggle work and an NCAA tournament bracket lol

Miss State is a very good defensive team. They beat Tennessee twice and are battle tested. The key in that match up would be the defense as they have to keep Carolina down, they don’t want to try to get into a scoring competition. Still an SEC team that played better league competition than Carolina did.

If it came down to UNC and Arizona, the West regional final is in Los Angeles.

If we make it to the elite 8 it's going to be a tough game? Ya don't say....

I’ve watched Kentucky a couple times and they have scorers . It’s not like our defense is always locked in and they have the bodies to throw at Flip .
Their bench is also not to bad where as ours is not so good .

Reactions: Mac9192
Kentucky is so up and down, I could see a first round exit or elite 8 max. They play no defense and if they aren’t hitting they are in big trouble. Most likely exit in Sweet 16 by Marquette. Don’t see them beating them.

Reactions: JimboSlice00
Other teams have gotten hot at the right time, so Duke could get on a run. Anything is possible. But I’m worried about the things that have frustrated us most of the season being what sends us home.

The 22 team is the only team over the last 7-8 seasons that didn’t have any issues that would prevent them from making it to the final four.

I think they would have cut down the nets had it not been for the ridiculous attention/pressure they were under due to it being K’s last season.

I like our bracket.

The NCAA tournament runs through Bacot

He hit every limb going down on the ugly tree. Then he climbed back up it and fell again.
The Goonies Chuck GIF

I used to live in Fort Collins, right near the CSU campus. Gotta root for the Rams. Beautiful town. My sister went to Denver on business last fall, drove to Fort Collins, and couldn't believe how nice it was.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Hard to say. They usually make the tournament, although I don't follow them very closely. This would be 2 straight round one losses I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT