ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA brackets

So it looks like Vermont's tallest player is 6'9 and they have 10 players that average 10 minutes or more and no player plays over 30 minutes.. Other than that I have no clue how they play.

Reactions: JimboSlice00
Anything can happen. I just hope and pray the boys bring their fight with them.

How in the world did Michigan St get in?

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
devilsrule:
Check the board often but what have you done to the guy that makes him just a total asshat to you at every turn?
I said we were spoiled by K's success. That's what started it all. I was ready to move on. But he likes to make shitty comments. It is what it is.

Check the board often but what have you done to the guy that makes him just a total asshat to you at every turn?
lol bleed had to make another account to agree with himself?

If genuine it goes back to Covid- he’s the last man standing of the idiots on that... His basketball takes have been solid most of the time but he turned me fully against him this year when he threw every single Duke fan under the bus by calling us all “spoiled” then he proceeded to get mad all season at anyone that criticized a player. He thinks he’s got a lock down on the way you’re a fan and everyone else is wrong

Reactions: PixelDevil
lol bleed had to make another account to agree with himself?

If genuine it goes back to Covid- he’s the last man standing of the idiots on that... His basketball takes have been solid most of the time but he turned me fully against him this year when he threw every single Duke fan under the bus by calling us all “spoiled” then he proceeded to get mad all season at anyone that criticized a player. He thinks he’s got a lock down on the way you’re a fan and everyone else is wrong
We ARE a spoiled fanbase. You and fourteen with that covid shit. I'd love to just discuss basketball.

If Zona plays the Cheats in the elite 8, I hope Love goes off but knowing our luck, he'll go 0-10 from 3.

pisgah101:
lol and 14 was right. Don’t go off on that though the rest stands mountains above that. You disrespect all fans and think you’re above reproach

I didn't disrespect all fans. You talk about the players being soft. But you're the one who is soft. K spoiled us. It's asinine to say otherwise. I was ready to move on and let it go. But it is clear you can't.

Reactions: PixelDevil
Cheats have the easiest bracket. Are we shocked?

I still say, any ACC team should beware any team from a power league this particular year. Because these teams will be far better than anybody Duke and unc played in the conference aside from each other. And they have some in their region. Miss State, Alabama from a superior SEC. Baylor who is on the Zona side. The ACC was terrible this year. ALL teams from this league are suspect in the NCAA’s imo.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
If we do not take Vermont lightly I can't see us losing to them. It may be closer than we would want, but that would be a very, very bad loss. I also think we match up well with Wisconsin. I know nothing about VCU, except Seth Davis likes attention and picked them to reach the sweet 16. This seems like a UNC team that will make a run, hopefully someone upsets them. Would not be surprised to see UNC vs U Conn

That’s one of the worst things about March Madness. These buffoons like Seth Davis and Clark Kellogg crawl out of their holes
Clark is the biggest joke of all. Surprised he’s been around this long. At least he ain’t calling games. The last one I remember of Duke he called was when Obama came (gtown in dc maybe?) dude pissed down his leg he was so excited and nervous LOL

Clark is the biggest joke of all. Surprised he’s been around this long. At least he ain’t calling games. The last one I remember of Duke he called was when Obama came (gtown in dc maybe?) dude pissed down his leg he was so excited and nervous LOL
Lord, why’d you have to bring that up? That was rough

• Haha
Reactions: pisgah101

He and Jim Nantz called the 2010 National Championship that year. I’ve always liked Kellog actually, but I’ve never forgotten that in 2001 he picked against Duke in all but one of their tournament games.

• Haha
Reactions: pisgah101
Dick Vitale picks U Conn, Kentucky, Baylor and Tennessee. Wow he picked Kentucky to win it all.
Wake Forest is the #1 seed....in the NIT
STORM THE COURT HAHAHAHA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT