ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA brackets

Nice. We should beat Vermont. Wisconsin should be interesting. I'll take it. Didn't think we'd be a 3 with the way we ended. Houston is good but them's the breaks.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
I knew Duke would be the 4 in this bracket as soon as they had Houston as a 1 and the round of sixteen in Dallas. Par for the course.

Not the worst draw…getting to sweet sixteen is doable but Houston would be tough to beat.

JMU is not to be overlooked.

If we get through the second round Houston will murder us with their physicality.

Some people wanted Houston….Ah No Thanks!

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
All things considered, I think it's a good draw first two rounds. Love we are in Brooklyn as Duke always has a strong NYC following.

Reactions: christophero
How Kentucky get a 3 seed over Duke?? Worst NET ranking, Worst metrics, worst Quad 1 and Quad 2 record and a Quad 3 loss. How they get it over Duke?? Doesn’t make sense to me, same thing happened last year with TN.

Reactions: JimboSlice00
Vermont will be a tough out. Beat them and we probably will play James Madison. That team is tough.
31 wins….Beat MSU this year.

I live around here about 2 hrs away…..we might beat them but it’s no roll over game.

They can beat this Duke team.

Not a bad draw...Vermont doesnt have a big guy so we matchup well there...If Wisky gets past JMU..and thats a big IF...that could be a tough match up for us. Overall...if we are ready to play I like our chances..

Reactions: JimboSlice00
Best draw we could get as a 4. We SHOULD be in the 16 and I think Houston is the weakest 1 so I’m good with it. We play Duke basketball we’ll be in the final four

Of course JMU can beat Duke, but it's march madness...that's not exactly shocking. As a 4 seed, playing in Brooklyn- I think we feel good about the first two matchups. Cannot overlook anyone, but Vermont seems like a weaker 13.

Did St. John's get in?
Darn they did not. Needed to beat U Conn

Last edited:
Some 12/5 match ups are just tough! should be a 12 advance in at least one

MsSt could give the cheats a really tough game if they get past MSU....who at 19-14 is a 9 seed...must be some Izzo bias there...surprised they are even in

I'm pretty happy with the draw. Make the sweet 16, then see what happens. Wisconsin should be a good game, assuming we both win. I think we are better than them, but they could still beat us. But I think we'd win 2 out of 3 against them.

Reactions: pisgah101
It's a good draw. But we could still lay an egg. My guess is lose to Houston in round 3, but Houston could get upset.

Reactions: PixelDevil
The Midwest with Purdue looks to be the easiest to me. The East with UConn seems to be the hardest🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT