ADVERTISEMENT

Naismith Trophy Finalists

They are all good choices. I would go with Brunson over Graham because he has been very clutch and an excellent leader. Ayton and Bagley are more talented but have to rely on others to get them the ball where they can do something with it.

Does N.C.A.A. tournament results count in the final voting? or is it based mostly on league play? I'm thinking Bagley wins final 4 mpv along with championship.that would put him at the top of the list for the Naismith!

Does N.C.A.A. tournament results count in the final voting? or is it based mostly on league play? I'm thinking Bagley wins final 4 mpv along with championship.that would put him at the top of the list for the Naismith!

The winner is announced at the Final Four in San Antonio. The voting is complete before those games are even played.

They are all good choices. I would go with Brunson over Graham because he has been very clutch and an excellent leader. Ayton and Bagley are more talented but have to rely on others to get them the ball where they can do something with it.

That’s not exactly a fair reason though. Guards will always touch the ball first. If bagley can match his rebounding numbers and make the elite 8 he should grab the award.

Oh well,final 4 mvp and championship will have to do.
I think it could come down to which of the 4 players makes it farther in the tournament because like DJ said the voting is open until March 30th which is the day before the Final Four starts. So how the 4 players do in the tournament could factor into the voting. So far there are only 3 of the 4 players left in the tournament with Arizona losing to Buffalo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT