ADVERTISEMENT

Marvin Bagley III

If I recall also, I remember reading an article awhile back that quoted Marvin Bagley saying that Duke and uk were the two best schools to get to the NBA.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Feel it slippin away too, guys-socal, Duke Den, DukeFanKy I'm poppin a cold one...- hey DukeKy play golf today? Hows shoulder buddy? OFC

Well, either he is coming to Duke, or we are all getting free drinks. Somewhere earlier in this thread, it came out that Duke Denver guaranteed a commitment and if we didn't get it, he was buying a round for the house....ask Hart.....he knows!!

Feel it slippin away too, guys-socal, Duke Den, DukeFanKy I'm poppin a cold one...- hey DukeKy play golf today? Hows shoulder buddy? OFC
I couldn't believe it but it was actually good enough to play....however, it rained all day.....sooooo, I went to Edwin Watts and bought a new pair of foot joy tour shoes....I may not play good, but I will look like I can!!
Thanks for asking!

I couldn't believe it but it was actually good enough to play....however, it rained all day.....sooooo, I went to Edwin Watts and bought a new pair of foot joy tour shoes....I may not play good, but I will look like I can!!
Thanks for asking!

Hey dude, "look good, feel good, play good!!!" OFC

Hey dude, "look good, feel good, play good!!!" OFC

Now I just have to break this habit I have...my neighbor across the street has a large field with cows.....sometimes I'll be sitting around and have an idea pop on my head of how to fix my swing, so I go outside and hit a few balls into the field. It's costing me a fortune!! If you buy a ribeye and there's a Bridgestone e6 in there...I want it back please!!

I love this team regardless! Hard to imagine a kid would turn down a chance to play for K and get the exposure he'll get here with the rest of the studs but you never know. I wish him the best no matter what.

Reactions: dbav
Two beers???? We are still 2 hours away.....that only like a sip every 10 minutes!! LOL
I've gotten old. A sip every ten minutes is how I roll unless Duke is losing in the second half. Then I'm going to the fridge every 15 minutes.

I HATE when the guide says one thing is supposed to be on but it's something else....I REALLY hate it tonight

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT