ADVERTISEMENT

Marvin Bagley III

Bagley is very long. His arms are very Ingram-like.

After watching a lot of recent vids, Bagley is not a 3, but he will be a stud 4. If he comes to Duke, I'm guessing that will move Carter to the 5, Bagley at the 4, Trent at the 3, Grayson-2 and Duval at the point. This moves Bolden as the first big off the bench.

Carter/Bagley/Bolden/Javin would be absolutely scary.

Bagley is very long. His arms are very Ingram-like.

After watching a lot of recent vids, Bagley is not a 3, but he will be a stud 4. If he comes to Duke, I'm guessing that will move Carter to the 5, Bagley at the 4, Trent at the 3, Grayson-2 and Duval at the point. This moves Bolden as the first big off the bench.

Carter/Bagley/Bolden/Javin would be absolutely scary.

Just wait and see. Bagley is being sold on the 3-5 spots, depending on line up....

Reactions: hart2chesson
Since Duke has been helping Bagley through the reclassification process, why does he keep going on visits to other schools(USC, UCLA)? Why not go on and just commit to Duke if he becomes eligible for reclassification?

Since Duke has been helping Bagley through the reclassification process, why does he keep going on visits to other schools(USC, UCLA)? Why not go on and just commit to Duke if he becomes eligible for reclassification?
I imagine it is in keeping his word (if indeed he has already mostly made up his mind he's coming to Duke). If you have told a school you would give them the opportunity to continue to recruit you by going on a visit, I imagine you'd want to follow through.

How do we know he's made up his mind? I'm glad everyone is optimistic about him but the fact remains he hasn't committed and probably hasn't decided yet. UCLA (not so much SC) is a great school and with a great history and I believe w Arizona out of the mix they're a legit threat to land him.

Reactions: youngman42
The info is mixed on Bagley. Crystal Ball has is 88% Duke but word out West is USC.

If Duke is able to land Bagley, the line up of Carter, Bagley, Trent, Grayson and Duval would be fantastic to watch. Them look at the guys coming in with Bolden, Javin, Tucker/Jack/Alex.

The info is mixed on Bagley. Crystal Ball has is 88% Duke but word out West is USC.

If Duke is able to land Bagley, the line up of Carter, Bagley, Trent, Grayson and Duval would be fantastic to watch. Them look at the guys coming in with Bolden, Javin, Tucker/Jack/Alex.

Screw the crystal ball....it's a total joke...I'll just wait till he commits

Based on what I've heard on this board from people I trust, I think it comes down to whether he qualifies not where he goes if he does.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
Dis someone say Louisville?
images

^ Sure ain't no Cardinal

More like Loosiville

It's getting pretty late for him to reclassify. Beginning to think he will play another year of high school. OFC

It's getting pretty late for him to reclassify. Beginning to think he will play another year of high school. OFC
He already submitted the paperwork. The NCAA knows when classes begin. There's no way he doesn't get a ruling prior to the start of classes.

I saw that the younger Porter brother just announced a reclassification today so he could play at Missouri with his brother, so it looks possible to move this late. The clock is surely ticking though.

He already submitted the paperwork. The NCAA knows when classes begin. There's no way he doesn't get a ruling prior to the start of classes.

I agree he gets a ruling. I just hope if we do get him our chemistry stays intact and our squad takes it to even another level. I have to admit the clips I have seen from practices, these guys look comfortable, look good, etc. DeLaurier has a confident fire in his eye, like I know I belong here.

Believe me I want him, just want our balance and comfort level as a unit to remain cohesive. I would hate to see "Bags" go elsewhere and cost us a title....Say he goes to USC- that selection committee will find a way to force a Duke-USC matchup BEFORE the Final Four. The subplots w/Thornton, Bagley are too much for them to pass up!

OFC

I agree he gets a ruling. I just hope if we do get him our chemistry stays intact and our squad takes it to even another level. I have to admit the clips I have seen from practices, these guys look comfortable, look good, etc. DeLaurier has a confident fire in his eye, like I know I belong here.

Believe me I want him, just want our balance and comfort level as a unit to remain cohesive. I would hate to see "Bags" go elsewhere and cost us a title....Say he goes to USC- that selection committee will find a way to force a Duke-USC matchup BEFORE the Final Four. The subplots w/Thornton, Bagley are too much for them to pass up!

OFC
Duke was helping him through the process of reclassification at least I'm under that impression from what I have read. I guess that doesn't mean anything, but what a slap to the face that would be to Duke if he didn't commit to Duke to play, but I guess it can happen. Hope it doesn't though.

Reactions: QC Dukie
Bagley clearly knows the start of classes for each college.

The question is, does he clearly know where he wants to attend classes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT