ADVERTISEMENT

Lookin' sharp son !

I like that the newcomers have strong classic names like Harry, Frank and Jack. No offense to those with modern boys names Kaden or Jaylen, but I like things that never go out of style. Leather boots, steel tools and a coach named Mike.
This really helps our recruiting, too. People have been recruiting negatively against us for years, saying, "Do you really want to play with guys who have names like Trajan, Shane, Grayson, Kyle, Brian, Seth, Austin, Christian, Troy, Corey, Taylor, Chase, Todd, Rodney, Ryan, Casey, Taymon, or Crawford?"

I like names like Marshall. My favorite uncle name is Marshall. OFC

Amile

tdbLMSXsSgTAo8fCflRW95xif_WEm6h_uaMXz0wl0NMBWrxrfb4jT-Zc1cdAafKOptW1=w2560-h1230

The only member I didn't post this round was White, because the picture I posted of him before was the same one released. Hope you enjoy!

I don't think we are going to be pushed around this year. Solid bodies both front court and back court. OFC

It appears that if this team has any trouble this year, then Obi could literally carry the team on his back.

Okay, if foul language bothers you, don't watch this vid. But this kid had me LMAO watching Giles highlights.

Reactions: wswartz34
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT