ADVERTISEMENT

Let's petition Duke for a couple of scrimmages over the next two weeks

Nivram50

Recruit
Oct 18, 2018
Oxford, NC
www.facebook.com
I don't want to wait until the 18th to see them play again.
I had surgery on Friday (gastric bypass - been too big too long) and I'm out of work until after the new year.
Would love to spend my recuperation watching Duke basketball!

Let's get a petition running around to pick up a few games in the mean time to keep this soon-to-be not so fat Blue Devil fan entertained :)

Duke Blue Devils vs Devils Illustrated. We gotta round up a few of us that won't go into cardiac arrest after 3 minuets of play. Unfortunately, that prerequisite eliminates 78% of us, myself included.

Last edited:
Duke Blue Devils vs Duke Illustrated. We gotta round up a few of us that won't go into cardiac arrest after 3 minuets of play. Unfortunately, that prerequisite eliminates 78% of us, myself included.
Can I just stand under the offensive board. OFC

If I don't get the playing time I feel I deserve I'm gonna sit on the bench, not get up and give high five's and give the worst body language you've ever seen. OFC
Your attitude sucks!!! How dare you give high fives. You sit your ass on the bench and roll your eyes. None of this buddy buddy crap. If you’re gonna have a sucky attitude take lessons from RJ.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT