ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky v Georgia today. Yippeeeeee!!!

Best team in the country according to the most accurate predictor of such things, i.e., Vegas.

I do to. Put up with it my whole life They can be absolutely unbearable and spew out hatred over essentially what is a basketball game! That's why I could care less that Mizzou fans chanted what they did to Cal. I loved it! UK fans would have loved it if it had been to done to Coach K. I love how a lot of them contradict themselves all the time also. Absolutely hilarious.

How much less could you have cared?

couldn't be happier to see the look in the faces of all those UK rednecks when they went down in the FF in 2015!

How can you possibly not know? Anyway, they choked, crashed and burned. Thankfully the main culprit is now the head coach in San Francisco.
What do you and your fan base think about Coach Cal coaching the USA U-19 team? What did Coach Cal, and the rest of your fanbase think when Coach K coached the USA Olympic team?

What do you and your fan base think about Coach Cal coaching the USA U-19 team? What did Coach Cal, and the rest of your fanbase think when Coach K coached the USA Olympic team?

I probably only know about .00000000000000001 percent of the fan base so it's really difficult for me to say. I never cared about what Duke's coach did with the Olympics. He's a good coach.. It's been more about longevity than genius....it's not like he's John Wooden, but he's a good coach. I'm glad he'll be gone in a year or two.

I probably only know about .00000000000000001 percent of the fan base so it's really difficult for me to say. I never cared about what Duke's coach did with the Olympics. He's a good coach.. It's been more about longevity than genius....it's not like he's John Wooden, but he's a good coach. I'm glad he'll be gone in a year or two.
Says the guy that isn't trolling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT