ADVERTISEMENT

K & Roy NO PLACE LIKE DOME

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
I was watching clips of the1st Duke/UNC game early this morning and it just made me feel so good that I thought it might be fun to add a few things to it. I know the college basketball season ended on a dour note, but I enjoyed our Duke Blue Devils season and especially the sweep of the Heels. Tearing their hearts out at the Thunderdome was so much fun, and even though it's been some time since...it's never too late to enjoy that moment in time. Hope you enjoy my version. It's a great day to be a Blue Devil!

OFC

Oh yeah, a hat tip to Longhorn (?).:D

I was watching clips of the1st Duke/UNC game early this morning and it just made me feel so good that I thought it might be fun to add a few things to it. I know the college basketball season ended on a dour note, but I enjoyed our Duke Blue Devils season and especially the sweep of the Heels. Tearing their hearts out at the Thunderdome was so much fun, and even though it's been some time since...it's never too late to enjoy that moment in time. Hope you enjoy my version. It's a great day to be a Blue Devil!

OFC

Oh yeah, a hat tip to Longhorn (?).:D

No way to tell you how good that production was Dirt, and how much I enjoyed it friend!

OFC

Awesome work dirt!!

Thanks, DukeKY, I appreciate it!

Nice job, Dirt. And a great pick-me-up at the end of a long work day.

GTHC, GTH!!!

Glad you like, DJ! And yes, GTHC, GTH! I should have worked that in there...

No way to tell you how good that production was Dirt, and how much I enjoyed it friend!

OFC

Appreciate the kind words, Hart, and glad you enjoyed!

Excellent!!

Thanks, Timo, glad you liked!

That was awesome, Dirt! Thank you! Hope all is well!

P.S. adding @ZLonghorn99 gifs to your video was an excellent touch.

Thank you, FTB! And I'm doing fine. Yeah, I thought ZLonghorn's gifs fit in really nicely!

Love the Shovel at the end. Nice work

Thanks, Shatter! The Shovel and dirt is my logo...but it did fit perfectly with the 'funeral of the Heels!! I wasn't even thinking about that til you mentioned it...great observation!

Thanks, Gill, glad you liked it. It really was fun to make. There was a ton more stuff I could have added (and should have), but I just wanted to make it relatively quickly.

That was awsome Dirt

Thanks, Kingblue, glad you could have a little fun with it!

OFC

Thanks, DukeKY, I appreciate it!

Glad you like, DJ! And yes, GTHC, GTH! I should have worked that in there...

Appreciate the kind words, Hart, and glad you enjoyed!

Thanks, Timo, glad you liked!

Thank you, FTB! And I'm doing fine. Yeah, I thought ZLonghorn's gifs fit in really nicely!

Thanks, Shatter! The Shovel and dirt is my logo...but it did fit perfectly with the 'funeral of the Heels!! I wasn't even thinking about that til you mentioned it...great observation!

Thanks, Gill, glad you liked it. It really was fun to make. There was a ton more stuff I could have added (and should have), but I just wanted to make it relatively quickly.

Thanks, Kingblue, glad you could have a little fun with it!

OFC
I just liked it as your logo haha. Thought it was a well deserved touch, seeing as how you always deliver.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT