ADVERTISEMENT

IT'S GAME DAY!!!

On a related topic, anyone know where I can get one of those EQUALITY shirts the bench is wearing?

Well the commercials were great... as for the game I saw the first few min and then loading ever few seconds ugh

Love Bagley cleaning up those boards baby.
Looks like Carter is cleaning up on the boards as well. I know we’re only playing NW Missouri State but it’s nice to see so many players pulling down rebounds. Grayson, Marvin, Wendell and Javin all have 4+ rebounds at halftime.

Reactions: christophero
We really don't need to ask leading questions like this. No politics in game threads please.
It wasn’t a leading question at all.. I was genuinely curious what the meaning of it is, in the context of basketball and/or Duke.. I didn’t think it was political.

Bagley is just special. Coach K's heart rate must be like 50 bpm right now.
It wasn’t a leading question at all.. I was genuinely curious what the meaning of it is, in the context of basketball and/or Duke.. I didn’t think it was political.
I misread you then. Sorry.

The only thing I have seen so far tonight is we need to step up our 3 point D. It just seems to be a matter of getting out on the defender but that's what all these exhibition games are for is to work on things like that. OFC

Reactions: jcdevilfan
There's going to be a lot of different reciepients of game balls this season.
I like that we have so many different weapons!

I'd assume that all the guys are equal.

Grayson looks filthy... cools as the other side of the pillow.

Marques... I feel like he still sometimes makes poor choices.

Gary Trent is a dog. Love his attitude.

Javin looks so good. So happy for him.

"Filthy" Grayson Allen, I like it. I'm gonna save that one for later. I'm assuming Tucker is injured, he never took off his warm ups.

Edit: NVM, just came in

Don't know who is handling cameras in the second but they are only showing picture from foul line in .Cannot even see who is handling the ball

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT