ADVERTISEMENT

IT'S GAME DAY!!!

Sorry for the confusion....yes, it’s only online. I wasn’t clear on that.
Next week's game is online as well.There will probably be two to three other games on the ACC network during the season so getting the fire stick is a really good deal if you are like me and go crazy if you miss a game.

I have a device similar to the fire stick but my problem is my internet connection speed sucks.....sometimes I can watch movies all night and sometimes all it does is buffer....then other times it wont load at all....I hate it

Reactions: DukeDenver
I have a device similar to the fire stick but my problem is my internet connection speed sucks.....sometimes I can watch movies all night and sometimes all it does is buffer....then other times it wont load at all....I hate it

Roku? Mine sucks hopefully tonight it won't though

Same here with Roku. Netflix works flawlessly, internet is good, yet watchespn stutters 80% of the time. I swear time warner throttles watchespn selectively to try and frustrate me to buy cable.

Mine is a little box I bought from Amazon called Dolamee....I have never searched for a movie that wasn't in there, even ones that are still at the theatres, but the internet connection is just so hit or miss.

If I recall correctly, it takes a few hours after it's over. I say tell your girl that daddy will be there next year, because there is a very important exhibition you must see live. :D

This is just reckless advice. As a dad of a 6yr old proper planning would have been to make the party a Duke themed party and spare no expense making it extravagant and coinciding with must see TV.

If she says no dad, then you just promise you'll be there next year.

Does Carter starting over Bolden speak to Bolden not being where he should or more to just how good Carter is? Or should we really not be reading anything into it this early?

Love seeing Duke feed the post. Classic Duke basketball, right there! *cough cough*

Does Carter starting over Bolden speak to Bolden not being where he should or more to just how good Carter is? Or should we really not be reading anything into it this early?

How good Carter is. Bolden really has improved this offseason. Both are quite good. But since Bagley came here, Carter suddenly is under the radar. But he's exceptional.

Reactions: Mpm277
Looking at the live stats, I’m liking that all of our starters have scored at least 4 points with a little over 8 minuets left in the first half

Gary is silk man. He won't be denied a starting spot this season.

Once they gel on defense, this could be a lot of fun! Trent plays like an upperclassmen. He has a ton of confidence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT