ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official: Flip is back

I often wonder who counsels these kids...shying away from competition, a great learning experience and leaving a school with a reputation like Dukes in pursuit of what? Playing time? To me it sends a bad message....but then again I'm part of the OFC and we looked a things differently back in the day. Good luck kid.

I often wonder who counsels these kids...shying away from competition, a great learning experience and leaving a school with a reputation like Dukes in pursuit of what? Playing time? To me it sends a bad message....but then again I'm part of the OFC and we looked a things differently back in the day. Good luck kid.
Too many of those giving counsel are eagerly waiting for their cut. Once OAD is the plan, they seldom reevaluate. He doesn’t feel that he’d be drafted as high as a backup. Dariq Whiteheads don’t grow on trees Denver

I try to look into that also, and I think it isn't that. I think it is more on opportunity to succeed NOW. Be given the instant green light, and proof why you are the Number 1 option... works for some, some it doesn't... as a parent I'd love for my son to have ties to Duke, a brand like no other... a good talent will be seen and found in any situation.

Not only do we get 3 guys back, but 3 guys back at key positions. The 1,3 and 5 are very important. I know Flips's a 4, but he's 7-0 and a great rebounder. It's great balance.

Reactions: DBM0828
Does the injury necessarily relate to Flip? I know he had that ankle sprain, but unless he tore ligaments, that should be ok by now - it sure didn’t appear to slow him down afterwards.

Sounds like it's Flip. Hopefully not serious. May just need to take time off. Him coming back is a good day for Duke basketball.

Reactions: Mac9192
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT