ADVERTISEMENT

I'm just gonna go ahead and bring it up.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
It's gotta be on their minds and a few more losses and it will be the main topic over at R.R. Things just aren't going the UK way. First of all the man can't coach. He could recruit but even with good recruiting classes he's not winning the UK way. Here's the question part 1. Does Cal bolt this year from UK. I think unless he really turns things around he bolts before he gets fired. 2nd part of question.Whose the next coach. I was told by a UK fan when they got Billy G. he was the first choice and they got who they wanted. If they had wanted Coach K they would have got Coach K. With that thought who will be the UK coach if Cal leaves. I think Shaka Smart would love to be there but UK nation would have to want him because they get who they want. OFC

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
I agree he will get fired in a matter of two or three seasons if something drastic doesn't change. He can't coach a lick and the superior talent has gone away. He's going to look even worse with Barnes, pearl, and white all now coaching in the conference.

Reactions: skysdad
As much as they negatively talk about Capel, they'd sure love to have him now.

What if Capel went to Kentucky? UK fans would have to eat their words.

Oh, they're experienced with that since they called Cal a cheater while at Memphis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT